1684639238519.png

kek

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You're crazy, man. Absolutely none of these people were in your guild. You have a fragile grip on reality.
One of my EQ guilds we had a guy that looked -exactly- like Vin diesel from a few pictures he posted at parties. He swore up and down that he definitely wasn’t Vin Diesel every time. When I learned years later that Vin had played EQ, it blew my mind. I still wonder if that was him or just some really good look alike. We never used voice comms, so no idea what he sounded like.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hope you guys enjoyed the stream. It’s far from perfect but still a lot of fun.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
One of my EQ guilds we had a guy that looked -exactly- like Vin diesel from a few pictures he posted at parties. He swore up and down that he definitely wasn’t Vin Diesel every time. When I learned years later that Vin had played EQ, it blew my mind. I still wonder if that was him or just some really good look alike. We never used voice comms, so no idea what he sounded like.

If it was Vin Diesel pretending he wasn't Vin Diesel, he probably wouldn't post pictures of Vin Diesel

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If it was Vin Diesel pretending he wasn't Vin Diesel, he probably wouldn't post pictures of Vin Diesel
There was a level of interactivity between the forum and his pictures which made it impossible for what he was doing to be faked or copied from some widely available source, never mind that the internet was a different beast in the early 2000s. He was posting pictures of himself. That said, actors do have look alike. I frequently get compared to one actor by strangers, though I’ve never been called a lookalike. For reasons you’ll have to guess what actor it is.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
There was a level of interactivity between the forum and his pictures which made it impossible for what he was doing to be faked or copied from some widely available source, never mind that the internet was a different beast in the early 2000s. He was posting pictures of himself. That said, actors do have look alike. I frequently get compared to one actor by strangers, though I’ve never been called a lookalike. For reasons you’ll have to guess what actor it is.
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog Selfie GIF by Team Coco
OB-PR839_jimras_DV_20110918135455.jpg

You all look like Moby to me, so I'm going with Moby.

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jokes aside, where does this game actually stand? Are they actually making any legitimate progress? Interesting to see the stream, but they've had similar footage from 6 years ago, no?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

What I'm saying is if he was trying to hide the fact that he was Vin Diesel he wouldn't be posting pictures of himself

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I frequently get compared to one actor by strangers, though I’ve never been called a lookalike. For reasons you’ll have to guess what actor it is.

Are dogs really considered to be actors, though?

MV5BMzQxODE4MzEyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjk2OTY4ODE@._V1_.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I watched the zaide stream and will admit Pantheon looked a lot better than what i expected. The one zone seems huge. i want to say for the record there was no dragon it was a wyvern that noobies mentioned on an earlier stream. Dragons have 4 legs. The game did look fun to play and it was nice to see someone who can communicate to the viewers on what was going on in game aand why they do what they do.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching Pantheon wasnt on my list of shit to do - so apologies for missing it. But watching your capture, it looks like this shit is really laggy in some spots. You think thats their code or is that twitch and your computer?

• 2Like

Jasper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Really enjoyed the stream Zaide. Thanks for the lore response. I guess what I was really trying to ask was, do you like the lore and the way they are doing it? I read some of it back in 2017 when I pledged for alpha access. Haven't really followed it since, if they changed much. Gotta say, I am on the fence a little with the lore. Hard to put my finger on it exactly, but I guess it has to do with the whole arriving in Terminus aspect of it. In a way, I get how it lets them build the lore as the game / world evolves, but to me it misses out on any deep, rich history to the world.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Watching Pantheon wasnt on my list of shit to do - so apologies for missing it. But watching your capture, it looks like this shit is really laggy in some spots. You think thats their code or is that twitch and your computer?
99% of lag was my shitty on base internet connection uploading poorly to Twitch. My FPS was typically over 100 and I didn’t feel any of the lag in game. There was a large rock in the back of the camp that I did get FPS drops whenever I was looking at it for some reason. They told me it was a culling issue basically in the distance behind that rock is a city and the game is loading it even though I have the rock in between us.

Edit: I am running an Intel i7 13700k cpu, 32gb ram, 4070ti GPU

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Looks very functional and they are filling the big zones with content, exactly like they say on the streams

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
good stream. I was glad to see more functionality than I expected, but I really don't like the models.
Ogres looked straight outta Luclin, Halfling looked like small humans or woodelves or something. Gnome was meh too.

framerate was really rough, especially with your settings at minimum.

I was disappointed that you did not answer my request during your lore deep dive...
"Tell us of Nirgon the True Believer"

are you officially affiliated with the VR team?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users