Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Get the fucking shark on there and spit these paragraphs into a microphone

What's the hold up?!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If you haven't figured out by now. My drum beats to a different sound to your peoples. I don't care to comment publicily on a public forum like twith or you tube about Pantheon and have my account DCMA. They did that shit to Asmon. They knows the deal so there is no reason to inflict more damage than you need too.

• 1Fal'len
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you haven't figured out by now. My drum beats to a different sound to your peoples. I don't care to comment publicily on a public forum like twith or you tube about Pantheon and have my account DCMA. They did that shit to Asmon. They knows the deal so there is no reason to inflict more damage than you need too.

It's cute when crazy people think they're just unique and special snowflakes.

Your account is not going to be DCMA'd. Is there any actual evidence than the Pantheon team did a DCMA against Asmon?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nathan Napalm attacked asmon and admited on stream. Asmon used some NNP stream footage dogging on Pantheon.

• 1Fal'len
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Asmon has actual viewers and runs his mouth way more about gaming companies

Shit or get off the pot, sock man

• 1Like

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
weasel

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

They can DMCA you if you're using their footage. They can't DMCA you for just talking about it. If they even tried something like that you'd have an easy lawsuit against them

Be less retarded, please.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I am openly discussing it with the CM of VR as we speak.

Why is it you start drama over trivial meaningless bullshit in every game you play?

Next thing you know you'll start duping characters via server transfers and then go apeshit when you inevitably get punished for it.

Don't be a weasel

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It sucks that each new person has to start off assuming he’s a normal person, probably wasting hours of their time before they realize they’re dealing with some major mental illness.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users