Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
There was a level of interactivity between the forum and his pictures which made it impossible for what he was doing to be faked or copied from some widely available source, never mind that the internet was a different beast in the early 2000s. He was posting pictures of himself. That said, actors do have look alike. I frequently get compared to one actor by strangers, though I’ve never been called a lookalike. For reasons you’ll have to guess what actor it is.

Lassie?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It sucks that each new person has to start off assuming he’s a normal person, probably wasting hours of their time before they realize they’re dealing with some major mental illness.

This is how roughly 75% of my everquest /lfg experiences go too.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My first question-

How long is going to take you to finish the game? They have been soliciting funds for ten years and someone once reported they were spending $1 million every 45 days when the project first started.

Next question

When are you going to find a studio to call home. Covid is over, get busy.

Eron, your cheap shot comment directed at my integrity. My one character toon got cloned over and over due to a gm moving me back and forth as I transferred servers. I went to the lead developer about the situation. They refused to reimburse me for the situation or a token they expected me to use to help them figure out the situation. There was no bug. They were trying to set me up so I deleted all the duplications and filed a charge back for $600. i could have transfer to FV and sold all my high-end raid gear for kronos x 3 and they would have never known. I am a honest player who loves this game. I won the decision. They tried to get me to stop the chargeback. It cost them a lot more money ($2500) with bank fees. Then they told me if I paid the money back, they would unban my accounts. I got the director of games involved with my proof. They removed the restrictions off my account and i returned to the game. Holly and Johnathan shortly left the company after it.

Last edited:
  • 1Fal'len

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My first question-

How long is going to take you to finish the game? They have been soliciting funds for ten years and someone once reported they were spending $1 million every 45 days when the project first started.

Next question

When are you going to find a studio to call home. Covid is over, get busy.

Eron, your cheap shot comment directed at my integrity. My one character toon got cloned over and over due to a gm moving me back and forth as I transferred servers. I went to the lead developer about the situation. They refused to reimburse me for the situation or a token they expected me to use to help them figure out the situation. There was no bug. They were trying to set me up so I deleted all the duplications and filed a charge back for $600. i could have transfer to FV and sold all my high-end raid gear for kronos x 3 and they would have never known. I am a honest player who loves this game. I won the decision. They tried to get me to stop the chargeback. It cost them a lot more money ($2500) with bank fees. Then they told me if I paid the money back, they would unban my accounts. I got the director of games involved with my proof. They removed the restrictions off my account and i returned to the game. Holly and Johnathan shortly left the company after it.

Now tell them about the time Brad threatened to kick your ass in EQ so you called up Smedley who put you on a conference call with him, Gordon, and Brad and Gordon brought up Liz Woolley (Like everyone does daily) and Brad threatened to fire him even though neither of them worked there at the time.

Or save this shit for the talking walruses or whatever

• 1Double Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Now tell them about the time Brad threatened to kick your ass in EQ so you called up Smedley who put you on a conference call with him, Gordon, and Brad and Gordon brought up Liz Woolley (Like everyone does daily) and Brad threatened to fire him even though neither of them worked there at the time.

Or save this shit for the talking walruses or whatever
Don't be stupid. This is a thread for serious discussions. Why don't you simp about how serious climate change is, and why we need to just trust the science or something else in another thread. We're trying to have serious pantheon discussions here.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Drunk Fall GIF by RETROFUNK

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Maybe Zaide could be a guest on my podcast, and we can talk about the Pantheon development stream if he doesnt want to talk about the Amtrak feud with his guild. The Snoop dogg cameo was some hillarious shit to watch. I am curious to know if Holly really turned off the server so amtrak would not get a server first kill on selo because faceless got there too late.

Last edited:
  • 1Fal'len
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What do you guys think? With Hair or without? I was thinking a hair bun and a goatee. He has beautiful eyes don't you guys think? He will be cool rigged up in a few days. The kids are going to love him.

Last edited:
  • 1Fal'len

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What do you guys think? With Hair or without? he has beautiful eyes don't you guys think? He will be cool rigged up in a few days. The kids are going to love him.
No one gives a shit. Make an actual podcast episode if you want feedback.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What do you guys think? With Hair or without? I was thinking a hair bun and a goatee. He has beautiful eyes don't you guys think? He will be cool rigged up in a few days. The kids are going to love him.

If only you spent 10% of the time making content as you spend wasting it on shit nobody cares about.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Just to let everyone know it is going to be a while on the podcast because my designer who is from PAK is in a cloud of darkness right now due to their country's power grid being down right now. No ETA as of yet. i still need a chat S&SMP overlay and a stinger transition.

• 3Moron
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just to let everyone know it is going to be a while on the podcast because my designer who is from PAK is in a cloud of darkness right now due to their country's power grid being down right now. No ETA as of yet. i still need a chat S&SMP overlay and a stinger transition.
No you don't. Start talking or stop posting. Shit or get off the pot, you weasel.

Also, I'm already level 50 on the TLP but I haven't seen you yet.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Definitely hair. Let me know what the kids think. Ignore dicktickle, he’s just salty you haven’t invited him and that he doesn’t know how to podcast.