Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Bro your toenails are going to give me nightmares for years. When did you last leave the house prior to this surgery, and change your socks at the same time?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bro your toenails are going to give me nightmares for years. When did you last leave the house prior to this surgery, and change your socks at the same time?
Im imagining this guy laughing his ass off as he reads this thread. He strikes me as the kid in elementary school that picked his nose and ate it, laughing at everyone else sitting there in disgust. His crusty ass feet look like a mix of Tinea Pedis/Athlete's Foot exacerbated by his Diabetes and everything that goes along with that condition.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t get the Zelda rip-off claim. Is it because they have climbing? Or is there more to it
The main dude (idk his name, receding hairline and glasses) talked about how much he loved exploring in breath of the wild a few years ago then they scrapped their existing game at that time to add climbing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There is more to the Zelda conspiracy. They have clmbing. graphing hooks glider and conver system

• 1Truth!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
the podcast.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
I have an idea for my podcast. What do you guys think about animation rigging for the guests and their hosting for the podcast? No Rl pics, just animated cartoon rigging. They read from a script.

We make them funny pirate theme characters with funny names- parrot mermaid squid and pirates with a captain commentating.

Someone willing to help me put together a script and do some voice overs.

hmm.... some, but not all Sox posts are suddenly deleted.
the plot thickens.
content in this thread has really turned around!

You trying to tell me this podcast is never coming out? I think it is gonna rock

All you guys are a bunch of old dogs chasing a car. I can see right thorough you. You are not a solid guy like me. I found someone local here in KC that has over a million views are a content creator.

Now that you've made me waste half my day reading 19 year old posts from my EQ days, I found this thread started by Gartho.

View attachment 415949

Happy 1 year and a few months anniversary @mrsox. Posts circa June 2022

we can’t wait to see what the next year of efforts produces for your podcasts! Or I will prove that time is a loop in this thread and get a Nobel prize! Either way good stuff on the horizon!

• 1Worf

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Chris, I appreciated the feedback. It has been a learning experience for me. I am taking a different approach here. What makes people like a podcast? They get to talk about what they like or disagree with something else. It's entertainment either way. One of the critical points of the podcast is to let people come on and chat with the crew when they don't have anything to talk about on the show. Video game companies don't like calling their game as dead. You can't get prize support, or they will try to DCMA you if they don't want your content. With Fox News, you get a certain biased every show. I am not fox news. It's an open discussion on the podcast as long as it is respectful.

I agree with the intro being a little long, but I want to showcase a large gambit of games to talk about on the show. I still got to text graphics with fireworks to the video.

Always remember content is the king.
And always remember Sox- content is king!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Maybe, one day, something about his **shem** "game" will be released and we will actually talk about said **cough** "game" instead of mocking each other.

That being said, I, for one, appreciate Mr. Sox Mr. Sox 's content and look forward to his podcast.

fall-fat.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
once again i am posting in this thread after a long while. once again, nothing new to see, or any meaningful game around.

when will they just pull the plug on this?

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Are you referring to Pantheon or the Mr. Sox account?

I think its a race to see which happens first -- the Sox podcast or the Pantheon game. And by podcast I dont mean 1. I mean an up and running real podcast with audience, content cadence, etc.

1 talking shark and talking to yourself on video doesnt count.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let's talk about Pantheon. Don't quote me but what I remember VR is a corporation registered in Delaware but has offices in California.. They decided to forfeit their tax license back to the state until they get a better financial footing. They can't legally solicit any sales or any investments. Be all can say they are open for business.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They have not paid any corp tax in nine years and probably never willing. Their investments are different than their sales and are filed with the state of Delaware. But since investments are not taxable.Is the reason they owe nobody.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They have not paid any corp tax in nine years and probably never willing. Their investments are different than their sales and are filed with the state of Delaware. But since investments are not taxable.Is the reason they owe nobody.
Let's talk about Pantheon. Don't quote me but what I remember VR is a corporation registered in Delaware but has offices in California.. They decided to forfeit their tax license back to the state until they get a better financial footing. They legally sollict any sales or any investments. Be all can say they are open for business.

That's 2 DMCA strikes, Buddy. 1 more and you're OUT

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Their sales have not reach a million dollars a year inorder to pay the taxes. Is this a common thing? I though the IRS comes after you in 5-7 years for not showing a profit?