AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like to me you want to be my co host dick. I will give you a avatar to hide behind and a voice changer. You in?

in?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like to me you want to be my co host dick. I will give you a avatar to hide behind and a voice changer. You in?

in?

He is in. You actually do the podcast, for real, no weasel shit, he will cohost.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They fucked over clerics and warriors once again just like EQ. I hope there are plenty of undead zones or you will lose pals too.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox out of morbid fascination, you do have some support. Consider where else you would ever find it?

Time to turn the forum posts into a podcast, you can probably rehash most of what you posted here.

It's either that or Pantheon releases, you don't and you become one of the fallen.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sounds good. You open with how taxes work in the state of Cailfornia and allege all kinds of tomfoolery. Maybe don't go right into the Liz Stuff till you acclimate the crowd.

I'll follow with an unhinged classic mmo withdrawal rant about how weak and gay everything is now.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds good. You open with how taxes work in the state of Cailfornia and allege all kinds of tomfoolery. Maybe don't go right into the Liz Stuff till you acclimate the crowd.

I'll follow with an unhinged classic mmo withdrawal rant about how weak and gay everything is now.

If I don't hear incel shit discussed in the first 15 minutes imma rage.

• 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am curious how long do you think it will take to launch the game. Alpha seems so far away. The classes they have are half done 6/12 with the hardest ones to implement to come because of pathing issues with pets. I am curious why Baz is quiting doing content for Pantheon. I know it took him a while to do an episode and it's expensive to make. I had the same issue with my webpage. You feel alone when do it and for very little praise. People are cheap. I spent as much as my pledge doing the webpage kilsin makes rules that you could not profit off their name rule. Kilsin talked so much shit about pantheon when he was a player Brad refused to name him as CM.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am sure their tax issue Is resolved and I am sure everyone is on salary now. I don't think Liz givea shit about them or me now. I am interested to see when they are going to get an office to call home.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Mr Sox - let’s do this/ I’m ready to jump on.

this is your moment, let’s get it.