Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It took years for him to get the 10 people actually following this game back on board?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I liked kilsin we would chat in ashes discord all the time but never about Pantheon. Pantheon was stable at the time. The only thing that bother about me about kilsin was he took minus's side because of his community pull over me. Minus likes to be in charge. He had to turn over P+ to Drax because his ex was coming after him for support. VR gave minus his PA access for free he had spent his money on B&S Rmt.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Kilsin did a good job as CM but he was 5000 away in Australia. VR has several. Employees in kangaroo land and who is willing to travel far a job in USA. When they made him security mgr I knew he was done. They broke his heart. Kilsin is really a good guy.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I liked kilsin we would chat in ashes discord all the time but never about Pantheon. Pantheon was stable at the time. The only thing that bother about me about kilsin was he took minus's side because of his community pull over me. Minus likes to be in charge. he had to turn over P+ to Drax because his ex was coming after him for support. VR gave minus his PA access for free he had spent his money on B&S Rmt.
Did you miss the post where he said you were the worst community member that he ever dealt with in Pantheon?

Screenshot_20230624_104402_Discord.png

That's you, right?

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Imagine how great this would be for someone who had a podcast about this stuff.

But being a nutless coward is cool, too

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know why they did the refactor now. The Taylor swift situation.ownwership rights for their work every 7 years it resets. They were to screw the original team copyrights claims.

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I am sure their tax issue Is resolved and I am sure everyone is on salary now. I don't think Liz givea shit about them or me now. I am interested to see when they are going to get an office to call home.
did this change since... your post yesterday? when, clearly, you didn't feel as you do now?

what changed to make you so sure?

This is all podcast material that you're wasting here. jebus dude, we'd all be cohosts if you'd put together a 5 minute pilot

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I liked kilsin we would chat in ashes discord all the time but never about Pantheon. Pantheon was stable at the time. The only thing that bother about me about kilsin was he took minus's side because of his community pull over me. Minus likes to be in charge. He had to turn over P+ to Drax because his ex was coming after him for support. VR gave minus his PA access for free he had spent his money on B&S Rmt.
it seems like there's a lot of relevant news regarding this game's development that ties into multiple bees you've had in your bonnet for years.

man, if only you had a platform to talk about this stuff...

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am sure someone will get them. Just not me. I can't wait to turnover my hd to a responsible party. Kilsin's family has money. I heard farming is big busineess in Sidney.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Maybe Baz got kicked out of the çc program that why he stopped streaming. Maybe he broke nda with those leaks. Do you really think minus is quiet as a church mouse about VR rumblings. Fuck no.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I see VR added David Bell as a BoD to the webpage. Ii see kilsin's name in the ex list.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I am sure someone will get them. Just not me. I can't wait to turnover my hd to a responsible party. Kilsin's family has money. I heard farming is big busineess in Sidney.
I can't wait for this PantheonGate scandal to erupt after people get his hard drive