Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm drinking some Bulleit myself.

@Mr. Sox is still a WEASEL

Is Pantheon in Alpha yet?

I'm still not sure what to think about climbing. That's fucking weird, but at least it's not as weird as having a Liz Wooley fetish

I know that I'M enjoying the ride. It's nothing but Falling gifs, all the way down

And if this game *DOES* ever release, I'll have at least 1 gatorade bottle within reach so I don't have to piss where I'm sitting because we're in the middle of pulls

I have a rye drinking story for you, and since this isn't the Ashes thread, I will tell it.

So me and the boys were out drunk when we were 17 one night on a big bottle of that brown stuff. We ended up capping the night off at the IHOP.

This table of big pissed off dudes was sitting there, similarly drunk so we dared this other guy who struck up a conversation with us to blow their straw wrapper at the table of big dudes. You know, you rip one end of the straw, put it back on the straw and blow it as hard as you can.

Well, he accepts or dare and does it.

The straw flies out fast on an upward trajectory and all of our eyes follow it as it ends it's ascent and floats down right on to one of the dudes plates.

They turn around and see our faces. All of them violently scoot there chairs back and come over to us.

"Who blew the straw?"

The guy we dared confidently speaks up "ha ha it was me, didn't mean for it to touch your plate"

The guy whose plate it landed on responds, "okay man, well, now this is happening"

They grabbed him up and dragged him to the front of the IHOP, and I still remember the look on his face like - what are they gonna do? Just throw me out right,.or oh god what's happening.

The three dudes threw him as hard as they could through the plate door of the IHOP and broke the bar off the door.

I think that's the only time I my life I was able to withhold a smirk when something terrible happened.

The guy who became a projectile luckily did not become one of the fallen, but I am certain he was laid up in bed for a long time after the ambo took him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have a rye drinking story for you, and since this isn't the Ashes thread, I will tell it.

So me and the boys were out drunk when we were 17 one night on a big bottle of that brown stuff. We ended up capping the night off at the IHOP.

This table of big pissed off dudes was sitting there, similarly drunk so we dared this other guy who struck up a conversation with us to blow their straw wrapper at the table of big dudes. You know, you rip one end of the straw, put it back on the straw and blow it as hard as you can.

The straw flies out fast on an upward trajectory and all of our eyes follow it as it ends it's ascent and floats down right on to one of the dudes plates.

They turn around and see our faces. All of them violently scoot there chairs back and come over to us.

"Who blew the straw?"

The guy we dared confidently speaks up "ha ha it was me, didn't mean for it to touch your plate"

The guy whose plate it landed on responds, "okay man, well, now this is happening"

They grabbed him up and dragged him to the front of the IHOP, and I still remember the look on his face like - what are they gonna do? Just throw me out right,.or oh god what's happening.

The three dudes threw him as hard as they could through the plate door of the IHOP and broke the bar off the door.

I think that's the only time I my life I was able to withhold a smirk when something terrible happened.

The guy who became a projectile luckily did not become one of the fallen, but I am certain he was laid up in bed for a long time after the ambo took him.
Well, one things for sure. Ive always hated people like you and your friends. Your friend got what he deserved and the rest of you should have joined him. Leave people the fuck alone.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well, one things for sure. Ive always hated people like you and your friends. Your friend got what he deserved and the rest of you should have joined him. Leave people the fuck alone.

I had nothing to do with it, merely a bystander. I had nothing personally to do with the convincing, rather 2 guys I was with. I'll clarify that. But, the reaching and gnashing is real.

Frankly, I didnt think this dude would actually do it.

I hope Pantheon cures the Bradmads.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

"Who blew the straw?"

So talk your friend into ruining the night of people already having a shitty night, then immediately bail on the friend.

Awesome story. You come out of it looking great 👍

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
At worst I was intoxicated and smirked at the whole thing, not believing any of it would happen

I hadn't did nuffin

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At worst I was intoxicated and smirked at the whole thing, not believing any of it would happen

I hadn't did nuffin
a207622c-2a43-4f5b-8d4f-d1e61806d07d_text.gif

mAljIH.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Who's the Fal'len that blew the straw at me?

Here I was trying to tie together our love of bourbon with a real life gif incident and look how these savages came after me

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Who's the Fal'len that blew the straw at me?

Here I was trying to tie together our love of bourbon with a real life gif incident and look how these savages came after me
Degenerate online sociopath also one in real life.

Really shocking turn of events.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Drunken violence at an IHOP? That kind of stupid shit show fits right in here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I have loads more stories for you guys to pearl clutch over while laugh at gifs of ppl getting badly injured

Let me know, I can pick up a brown bottle this weekend for story time

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have loads more stories for you guys to pearl clutch over while laugh at gifs of ppl getting badly injured

I'm always down to hear more stories about you being so scared of other guys that you're frozen in fear and shitting your pants

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Those aren't the same thing, broski.

The whole being drunk at 17 and going to IHOP was way more telling than the rest of the story.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I don’t think I’ve ever even been close to getting into a drunken bar fight, though I did get into a cordial knife fight once.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm always down to hear more stories about you being so scared of other guys that you're frozen in fear and shitting your pants

Ya at 17 I shoulda fought 3 grown men over some straw blowing clown lmao

Someone supporting Pantheon really bothers you