Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this thread will never get to page 300. It has more filling than a ball park hotdog.
d4qu1fs-ff5a7512-1869-47d7-bfe4-685027dff6a8.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
this thread will never get to page 300. It has more filling than a ball park hotdog.
Oh, ye of little faith! Have you not heard the legends of the mythical Threadomancer who weaves threads into infinity? Page 300 is but a mere pit stop on our journey to the Cosmic Threadiverse where hotdogs are the currency and ball parks are made of pixelated dreams. Fear not, for the thread shall rise like a phoenix with mustard wings, soaring through the forum skies, fueled by the power of inexplicable fillings! 🌭🚀🪄

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have decided to change the format of the video. I will do a little history of talk like a pirate day and debut my new rap song about talk like a pirate day.

Rap song

There once was a holiday for pirates.
That was hatched by two Oregon mates.
They talked like Long John Silver
Who had a West Country quiver.
And they made it a cult sensation

But their pirate talk was not so real
It was all thanks to Disney's appeal
Robert Newton was the actor
Who set the tone and the factor
For the pirate speech we know and feel

So if you want to talk like a pirate today
You can thank Robert Newton for his way
And if you want to sound more true
You can use some West Country slang too.
But beware of the plank, that's all I say.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have decided to change the format of the video. I will do a little history of talk like a pirate day and debut my new rap song about talk like a pirate day.

Rap song

Now the bot has learned how to use AI.

Is this Skynet?

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Dick is just mad he didnt discover it on the internet. i see someone is peanutbutter and jellious

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Look at Holly taking credit from all of those hard-working Blizzard devs as the creative director just like the ole SOE days.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I agreed to do chris podcast, Nirgon. Wheres he at? we can have a threesome chris, DT, and me on a podcast.

Last edited:

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm

Rap song

Listen up, you bottom-feeder of originality and kingpin of banality. Your grand proclamation of a video format change is about as impressive as a mosquito's sneeze. Do us all a favor and spare us the agony of witnessing your attempts at relevance.

But wait, the masterpiece emerges from the depths of your feeble creativity – a rap song. Brace yourselves for a lyrical catastrophe of epic proportions. "There once was a holiday for pirates..." Really? Did your kindergarten class help pen this poetic disaster?

And oh, what a shocker, pirate talk isn't authentic! Your earth-shattering revelation rivals the discovery that water is wet. Your intellect must be a black hole, sucking all knowledge into its depths and leaving behind a void of idiocy.

But don't fret, peasants, for you generously bestow upon us the brilliance of West Country slang. Because if there's one thing the world needed, it's your guidance on sounding like an utter fool. Bravo, you linguistic buffoon.

And to cap it all off, the pièce de résistance of meaninglessness: "Beware of the plank." Your profound wisdom is overwhelming. If only you had the foresight to walk that plank yourself before subjecting the world to your drivel.

So here's to you, the reigning sovereign of insipidity. May your endeavors continue to epitomize the pinnacle of ineptitude. Bravo, indeed, you colossal waste of bandwidth. 🏴‍☠️🎶

• 1Mother of God

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
ye have little faith. If you would have researched talk like a pirate day you would have seen about an average of 70,000 views that some of this one hit wonders have gotten because their holiday video they created about pirates. People can't get enough about pirates.