Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Zaide is not going to risk his presumed status with VR. I AM SORRY they fucked over kilsin. They never said what company bought access to their VINYL network. Another weasel in our midst. DIck you have company to keep busy. They had someone of the P+ community comment on the status of the game after he was given an access key. The first thing he said was he wasnt paid for this promotion, I guess PA codes are free now cause the last time i looked was they were $750 dollars and MINUS still owns P+ but he had to put it in someone else name cause CS Payments from his ex. i hope the cops put the cuffs on him tight and that goes for the rest of the staff.
Earlier you wished most of them well, including Minus, and now you want them all arrested. Never change, you fucking nut.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I still have access to the Alpha. We will never reach alpha. I am banned from the forums for posting their ftb status from CALIFORNiA on a thread. I dont respect anyone who take their work bonus check and spends it all on RMT for blade and soul instead of their kid. He bragged about it multiple times while on stream. YOU CAN be a POS and still be a kick ass player right Dick. The CEO of VR, who plays on Prexus, told me in guild chat that PANTHEON is "never coming out", but they will take your money on the chance that it might.

They have made a mockery of crowdfunding and development process.

apparently you never have heard sarcasm before in your life.

I keep telling myself that that this is a bad dream that joppa is going to log on one day and say it's ready. But after talking the CEO I know it's never gonna happen. They have been doing just enough to keep the ball rolling. I believe in mercy killing and this game has lived on too long and it's time to retire the vision which died with Brad. I would set up my pod immediately if joppa were to schedule an interview with me. There wont be any softball questions with me.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I still have access to the Alpha. We will never reach alpha. I am banned from the forums for posting their ftb status from CALIFORNiA on a thread. I dont respect anyone who take their work bonus check and spends it all on RMT for blade and soul instead of their kid. He bragged about it multiple times while on stream. YOU CAN be a POS and still be a kick ass player right Dick. The CEO of VR, who plays on Prexus, told me in guild chat that PANTHEON is "never coming out", but they will take your money on the chance that it might..

Says the guy who brags how everyone else pays taxes to fund their welfare

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I still have access to the Alpha. We will never reach alpha. I am banned from the forums for posting their ftb status from CALIFORNiA on a thread. I dont respect anyone who take their work bonus check and spends it all on RMT for blade and soul instead of their kid. He bragged about it multiple times while on stream. YOU CAN be a POS and still be a kick ass player right Dick. The CEO of VR, who plays on Prexus, told me in guild chat that PANTHEON is "never coming out", but they will take your money on the chance that it might.

They have made a mockery of crowdfunding and development process.

apparently you never have heard sarcasm before in your life.

I keep telling myself that that this is a bad dream that joppa is going to log on one day and say it's ready. But after talking the CEO I know it's never gonna happen. They have been doing just enough to keep the ball rolling. I believe in mercy killing and this game has lived on too long and it's time to retire the vision which died with Brad. I would set up my pod immediately if joppa were to schedule an interview with me. There wont be any softball questions with me.

Oh, hold the phone, we've got an Alpha access holder here! I'm truly amazed that you've managed to keep believing in the fairy tale that is Pantheon's development. Your commitment to denial is genuinely impressive – a true modern masterpiece.
Banned from the forums, you say? Well, who would have thought that sharing insightful information about CALIFORNIA would ruffle some feathers? Clearly, your genius knows no bounds. And let's all give a round of applause to the shining example of parenting who prioritizes Blade and Soul's RMT over their own flesh and blood. Your kid must be incredibly proud. 🙄
Ah, the all-knowing CEO of VR, playing on Prexus, the oracle of our time! I'm sure they're just delighted to chat with someone of your... er... caliber. And kudos for finally revealing the grand plan – "never coming out," but let's keep the money train chugging along. It's the crowdfunding equivalent of a magic trick – now you see your cash, now you don't.
Your noble belief in mercy killing for a game? Admirable, really. Perhaps you should consider applying that wisdom to your own forum posts. I'm sure the community would appreciate the respite from your "charming" insights. And as for your interview fantasy with Joppa, rest assured that you'll remain in your own little world where your "no softball questions" would likely be a mix of incoherent rambling and conspiracy theory fan fiction.
Keep reaching for the stars, Alpha holder! Your talents in distorting reality and concocting elaborate fantasies are truly unparalleled. 🌟🤡

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got a wisdom riddle for your intelli. When is respect earned before a game or after a game between two competing teams? only a semi-intelligent person can honestly answer this question. So dont try Dick Trickles but I would be curious what your answer is. Prove to me you arent a weasel and duck the question again.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Oh, hold the phone, we've got an Alpha access holder here!
-Brasse was the one who talked me into investing in Pantheon she was one of the guides on Quellious back in 1999. I looked up to Brasse because she took roleplaying to a new level as a player. i wanted to be a guide as a result of her. I started off as a cleric and then switched to a Bard.

I'm truly amazed that you've managed to keep believing in the fairy tale that is Pantheon's development. I am a man of faith. You got to believe in a higher purpose. I have died 3 times and managed to come back and talk about it.

Your commitment to denial is genuinely impressive – a true modern masterpiece.
-Not many people know this story, The day Brad died someone was calling my name when in Ashes Discord trying to get my attention as the news travelled the internet. I was sleep and they had to break the news to me. I had just signed up for Pantheon, with the Black Rose package. I watched the special that the content creators put on for Brad. I was moved. EQ meant alot to different people and different reasons. In a lot of ways EQ saved my life. Many years ago, my father was diagnosed with terminal Brain Cancer, and I would take him to the Cancer center at Chapel Hill wear he went to college after high school. it was a very stressful time for the family. My father was the best dad anyone could have, and he adopted me when I was two. I never met my biological father. EQ help me get away, escape and out of trouble. Bazgrim has even gave up on the project.

Banned from the forums, you say? Well, who would have thought that sharing insightful information about CALIFORNIA would ruffle some feathers?
Clearly, your genius knows no bounds.
-When you have over 800+ friends on the forums, everything you post people would join in on and my post generated over 5000 views that afternoon. They had to delete the post after Ben Dean put his foot in his mouth. The forum that afternoon got trolled hard. I was known in the community for my webpage, The Crossroads of Terminus. Enjin did away with webpages, so all my work was lost. It was very similar to this webpage.

And let's all give a round of applause to the shining example of parenting who prioritizes Blade and Soul's RMT over their own flesh and blood.
-Seriously. What the fuck you were thinking Minus. Minus hates EQ. Before he started P+ he was started WOW+ and planned to expose the Cosby Suite Debate. They ran him off.

Your kid must be incredibly proud.
In Minus defense I know for a fact he works really hard at what he does. Brasse told Minus to kick me from the community after she heard Liz contacted me. 🙄 She shortly left the community after that incident. internet Gaming addiction is real. Asmon just had a mid-level streamer borrow 300k from other streamers to buy COD CS loot crates and got caught.

Ah, the all-knowing CEO of VR, playing on Prexus, the oracle of our time!
This is interesting you said oracle. You sound like a Pantheon white knight. The person denied who he said he was and I dont respect people for lying and weaseling. I won't doxxed him until the feds ask for my hard drive.

I'm sure they're just delighted to chat with someone of your... er... caliber.
-I hung out with Kilsin all the time in Ashes discord. He is really a good guy with a job to do. i played with Kyle in New World and EQ. He told me who he was and i respected it. I don't blame Kilsin for kicking me from the forums.
And kudos for finally revealing the grand plan – "never coming out," but let's keep the money train chugging along. It's the crowdfunding equivalent of a magic trick – now you see your cash, now you don't.
-The team has a lot of bad luck beyond what anyone can ever imagine in a lifetime.

Your noble belief in mercy killing for a game? Admirable, really.
They should have cancelled the game once Brad and his wife passed away. All the content creators knew it but me and were told to not say anything.

Perhaps you should consider applying that wisdom to your own forum posts. I'm sure the community would appreciate the respite from your "charming" insights.

And as for your interview fantasy with Joppa, rest assured that you'll remain in your own little world where your "no softball questions" would likely be a mix of incoherent rambling and conspiracy theory fan fiction.
-joppa did privately apologize to me once for all the trouble I went thru with this game.

Keep reaching for the stars, Alpha holder! Your talents in distorting reality and concocting elaborate fantasies are truly unparalleled.

Last edited:

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Oh, hold the phone, we've got an Alpha access holder here!
-Brasse was the one who talked me into investing in Pantheon she was one of the guides on Quellious back in 1999. I looked up to Brasse because she took roleplaying to a new level as a player. i wanted to be a guide as a result of her. I started off as a cleric and then switched to a Bard.

I'm truly amazed that you've managed to keep believing in the fairy tale that is Pantheon's development. I am a man of faith. You got to believe in a higher purpose. I have died 3 times and managed to come back and talk about it.

Your commitment to denial is genuinely impressive – a true modern masterpiece.
-Not many people know this story, The day Brad died someone was calling my name when in Ashes Discord trying to get my attention as the news travelled the internet. I was sleep and they had to break the news to me. I had just signed up for Pantheon, with the Black Rose package. I watched the special that the content creators put on for Brad. I was moved. EQ meant alot to different people and different reasons. In a lot of ways EQ saved my life. Many years ago, my father was diagnosed with terminal Brain Cancer, and I would take him to the Cancer center at Chapel Hill wear he went to college after high school. it was a very stressful time for the family. My father was the best dad anyone could have, and he adopted me when I was two. I never met my biological father. EQ help me get away, escape and out of trouble. Bazgrim has even gave up on the project.

Banned from the forums, you say? Well, who would have thought that sharing insightful information about CALIFORNIA would ruffle some feathers?
Clearly, your genius knows no bounds.
-When you have over 800+ friends on the forums, everything you post people would join in on and my post generated over 5000 views that afternoon. They had to delete the post after Ben Dean put his foot in his mouth. The forum that afternoon got trolled hard. I was known in the community for my webpage, The Crossroads of Terminus. Enjin did away with webpages, so all my work was lost. It was very similar to this webpage.

And let's all give a round of applause to the shining example of parenting who prioritizes Blade and Soul's RMT over their own flesh and blood.
-Seriously. What the fuck you were thinking Minus. Minus hates EQ. Before he started P+ he was started WOW+ and planned to expose the Cosby Suite Debate. They ran him off.

Your kid must be incredibly proud.
In Minus defense I know for a fact he works really hard at what he does. Brasse told Minus to kick me from the community after she heard Liz contacted me. 🙄 She shortly left the community after that incident. internet Gaming addiction is real. Asmon just had a mid-level streamer borrow 300k from other streamers to buy COD CS loot crates and got caught.

Ah, the all-knowing CEO of VR, playing on Prexus, the oracle of our time!
This is interesting you said oracle. You sound like a Pantheon white knight. The person denied who he said he was and I dont respect people for lying and weaseling. I won't doxxed him until the feds ask for my hard drive.

I'm sure they're just delighted to chat with someone of your... er... caliber.
-I hung out with Kilsin all the time in Ashes discord. He is really a good guy with a job to do. i played with Kyle in New World and EQ. He told me who he was and i respected it. I don't blame Kilsin for kicking me from the forums.
And kudos for finally revealing the grand plan – "never coming out," but let's keep the money train chugging along. It's the crowdfunding equivalent of a magic trick – now you see your cash, now you don't.
-The team has a lot of bad luck beyond what anyone can ever imagine in a lifetime.

Your noble belief in mercy killing for a game? Admirable, really.
They should have cancelled the game once Brad and his wife passed away. All the content creators knew it but me and were told to not say anything.

Perhaps you should consider applying that wisdom to your own forum posts. I'm sure the community would appreciate the respite from your "charming" insights.

And as for your interview fantasy with Joppa, rest assured that you'll remain in your own little world where your "no softball questions" would likely be a mix of incoherent rambling and conspiracy theory fan fiction.
-joppa did privately apologize to me once for all the trouble I went thru with this game.

Keep reaching for the stars, Alpha holder! Your talents in distorting reality and concocting elaborate fantasies are truly unparalleled.

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
So I’m guessing sox ducked Zaide podcast as well as his own again?

I have riverside.fm I do some internal podcasts I may just need to create a 1 episode special edition - mr sox and up to 2 other faggots invited

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I got a wisdom riddle for your intelli. When is respect earned before a game or after a game between two competing teams? only a semi-intelligent person can honestly answer this question. So dont try Dick Trickles but I would be curious what your answer is. Prove to me you arent a weasel and duck the question again.
I'll answer that when you stop being a weasel.