Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They are incorporated in Delaware, right? So why did COE win the lawsuit because it was filling issue in the wrong state right? Then it was closed out due to prejudice. Bragg vs. Linden was a federal case, right?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I like your new profile picture Sox. Want to tell us about it?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The State of Delaware requires a physical address in order to be served thru their agent of process. The last time I looked Brad was listed as the agent on file. The address they have on file is mailbox depot. I think you can be served at the address and the mail depot can collect the papers for Chris Rowan. They are using VR as a holding company basically. This makes 3 restarts in five years. Did they say they are doing away with Unity? This means Kyle Olson is leaving soon as I predicted. Kyle was hired specially for unity after Jimmy Lane and the houdini process left for Palia. Going to UE5 would be a smart move, but something tells they plan this move along. VR is now going to schedule B funding. They can't currently solicit funding because the rules are weird, so they give Content creators a PA key to stream their game and read from a script.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Me at the doctors office. I heard the stupidest logic yesterday at my surgeon's office. I have a wound that is fissued that wont heal because I have charcot foot syndrome. They need to reset and straighten my foot with rods and pins. They cant get my foot to close to do the reconstruction but they are then going to reopen my foot again. Then I will be in a total contact for 9 months. So then ask him if I dropped a metal vegetable can on my foot and damaged my bones would they wait months to do surgery.

Last edited:

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Would not this be easier and also fit the theme.

istockphoto-1182751479-612x612.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So, furor tried to pooch devs from EQ, in the form of a trojan ama horse. Thats cold. Super weaseley. I like it.

1:14 mark.

He was referring to Dreamweaver the current CM at the time. Then he got replaced by one of them. Haha.

Don't listen to them, Bro. There's only like 5 people in the world and you keep running into them everywhere.

They're going to try and lie to you and say things like believing you were in an EQ guild with James Earl Jones is the dumbest shit they've ever heard. But you know better than that.

Brad REALLY DID threaten to fire someone who didn't work for him because they name dropped Liz Woolley during the assault trial.

Dick has been Furor this whole time, and all those sick Cosby Suite burns you've made to him has really chapped his hide!

You may have lost every single battle, but you're winning the fucking war!!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You better hope they suffer some kind of catastrophe and I dont log into this thing like the smaller, but still very successful/promising M&M

Signs point to this occurring and cries for a shawing (which I'm certain already exist).

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Holly's toon was a rogue. Cam something. there was a story with shawn lord podcast where she was on Xegony and her guild was called mithril legion and they got fuck over by a guild named house of the seven seas(Hoss) which later became Dark Horizon. Then they merged a DRO guild which became ROI. A few years laterThe guild leader tried to get a job with EQ and Holly had to interview him right after it.
Hoss was an acronym for "Hereos of the Seven Suns" if I'm remembering correctly. Several members still post here.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Thats what I said about Hoss. The guy who talked about it was in Hoss and Holly's guild was Mithril Legion. Apparently, there were competing for a mob IN TOV. Brad ended up hiring Doug. I was on Xegony for a while as a bard named Marsha Brady.

Last edited:

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Thats what I said about Hoss. The guy who talked about it was in Hoss and Holly's guild was Mithril Legion. Apparently, there were competing for a mob IN TOV. Brad ended up hiring Doug. I was on Xegony for a while as a bard named Marsha Brady.
Hoss was on Druzzil Ro and they would have been competing for NToV mobs against my guild. I don't think Mithril Legion ever existed on Druzzil Ro, and if they did then they were some care bear family guild who only got trash from the prior expansion. At Luclin launch everyone in my guild either ebayed, went to Stormhammer, or joined Hoss. There would be no need for Hoss to go back to clear NToV shit at that point. If they did want to cock block NToV well into Luclin, then they would only be cock blocking one other guild because the rest of the server was so far behind the curve.

Your story is made up bullshit and you are retarded for believing it.

elbas

Molten Core Raider
In September 2013, Brad McQuaid let itslip on Twitterthat he's gone from SOE and on to a new project. He made the vague reference that it relates to previous tweets about a niche MMO with a smaller budget not geared toward the mainstream. The project was eventually announced as Kickstarter-bound and Brad had assembled a new team. Legends say a ninja warrior caught wind that the game was to be called Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.

Happy 10th Birthday to the #1 Thread in MMO!!!!!

10th-birthday-27.gif

oops-whitney-rose.gif
birthday-fire.gif
drop-cake.gif

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users