Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
at 20.00 mark they talk about vip test, 24/7 and their painted new look.
Link where they're going to UE5 because I find that hard to believe and didn't see it in their write-up. That would be a bigger step backwards than this supposed art refresh. No chance of 24/7 if you're completely switching engines. Though, I'm not sure why I engage with a fully delusional person...

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When you say he is rolling in his grave....

Halloween Smoke GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

I feel bad about how much I joked about Brad's habits. In hindsight, seeing how hard his team works to NOT complete their actual work and just putz about doing a lot of nothing work, it makes sense that the dude resorted to drugs. Fuck man, trying to get results out of these constantly redeveloping never finishing what they start dudes, I don't think I'd stay sane either.

Look at sox and how much effort he puts into NOT putting out a podcast. He isn't doing nothing; he does everything except what he needs to. Animated sharks, full length conspiracy stories, you name it, just not the actual podcast. Now imagine trying to manage and direct a team of sox like developers. Pure hell.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
the discussion happened in VIP chat for what I understand. I dont have to hide my face when i talk. Look at Dick hes taking notes with his eyes.

Last edited:

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
They did away with unity. They were having too many problems optimizing the various files. Unity is only good with all unity assets.
Wait....you don't really think a "unity asset" means "an asset made by the company Unity", do you?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ppl here still fuming about this game looking for funding for years and counting that as full team development time.

The Brad mads run deeper than we'd guess.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ppl here still fuming about this game looking for funding for years and counting that as full team development time.

The Brad mads run deeper than we'd guess.

So basically this is like a band making nothing but mix tapes for 10+ years hoping to finally land that deal with Sony?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They are fully funded now, so it worked. The real development is well under way.

Last edited:
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I look forward to the next thing they throw away and completely revamp. I'm sure it will make all the difference.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I feel bad about how much I joked about Brad's habits. In hindsight, seeing how hard his team works to NOT complete their actual work and just putz about doing a lot of nothing work, it makes sense that the dude resorted to drugs. Fuck man, trying to get results out of these constantly redeveloping never finishing what they start dudes, I don't think I'd stay sane either.

Look at sox and how much effort he puts into NOT putting out a podcast. He isn't doing nothing; he does everything except what he needs to. Animated sharks, full length conspiracy stories, you name it, just not the actual podcast. Now imagine trying to manage and direct a team of sox like developers. Pure hell.
It sounds like my IT project. I'm making a website you subscribe to which generates algorithmically generated Math lessons for teachers.

I don't have the expertise to actually finish it bug free while doing a day job and my buisness partner keeps requesting total rewrites of the UI. So it's been 80% complete for two years yet I keep putting work into it because sunk cost fallacy.

So yeah, they have a bunch of amateur devs who can't actually complete features and clueless producers who increase the amount of work to do.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Looking for funding is not development.

Stay tuned for more helpful hints from someone who doesnt have an exaggerated case of the crab pot mentality.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This might be the stupidest thing on YouTube, and that's saying something.

Why?

Because his MMO "podcast" is him paying other people to make a YouTube video that has nothing to do with MMOs and threads the needle by somehow managing to have no target audience?

Fucking haters gonna look stupid when he gets 10s of views while you're still nobodies

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users