Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I played with some of the top VR people in other games besides pantheon.

No you haven't. You haven't played with a single one. You're nothing but a fraud and a liar.

Remember all that "evidence" you said you Holly Landstalker? Then when people called you out on it you ran and hid like a bitch?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Don't listen to the haters, Mr. Sox Mr. Sox .

Joe Dirt Post GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How does one make a wiki for vaporware though? Was it all just his insane ramblings about his dream of playing games with random d tier game developers and 1980s movie actors?

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The same reason Voices of Terminus was able to make 185 episodes about a game that never existed past PA. Convo, a FOH member, was a long-time host on the podcast.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

Cold iron Studio is the studio that Cory Lafever, a former EQ Game developer and original trade skill designer in Pantheon, went to work for Cold Iron Studio after brad died. Brad and Cory in the early days were the ones promoting the game at gaming conferences when Jason was interested in investing in an MMO. Someone broke the story about Jason having connections with a Russian mobster and his company called Columbus Nova. Jason ended up buying Advanced Dungeons and dragons and the lord of the rings online after pantheon backed out. Someone tipped off brad about the story. Smed fail for it. Jason used to work for Columbus Nova as a hedge fund investor. No one seems to remember the FBI investigation concerning Fraud and a class lawsuit that crippled Daybreak layoffs for 4 years until Jason was forced to sell to EG7.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is what I picture when multiple people on this forum posts. I understand english well enough but sometimes it feels like I'm missing 5 posts of context when they reply. Many of them seem to flock to this thread...

tenor.png

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Cold iron Studio is the studio that Cory Lafever, a former EQ Game developer and original trade skill designer in Pantheon, went to work for Cold Iron Studio after brad died. Brad and Cory in the early days were the ones promoting the game at gaming conferences when Jason was interested in investing in an MMO. Someone broke the story about Jason having connections with a Russian mobster and his company called Columbus Nova. Jason ended up buying Advanced Dungeons and dragons and the lord of the rings online after pantheon backed out. Someone tipped off brad about the story. Smed fail for it. Jason used to work for Columbus Nova as a hedge fund investor. No one seems to remember the FBI investigation concerning Fraud and a class lawsuit that crippled Daybreak layoffs for 4 years until Jason was forced to sell to EG7.

Not only does none of this have anything to do with anything, but I'm gonna call bullshit on it anyways because fuck you

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
EG7 is in project management/publisher.
VR does nt have a publisher.
The publisher funds the project until the game is released.
Basically, EG7 is trying to grow their only talent like Dreamhaven.
The payments can end at any time.
Cut off the head a new one grows back-Hail Hydra.
As the payments are released, a do list has to be made and completed before they receive the next milestone payment.

Shall i go on?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As the payments are released, a do list has to be made and completed before they receive the next milestone payment.

Shall i go on?

Usually if someone has a point they're trying to make they actually say what that point is.

But, that requires having a point which might be where this all falls apart for you

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Shall i go on?
EG7 has given no money to Pantheon.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Ji Ham used to be the Daybreak CEO and now is the CEO of EG7 after Robin Floodin stepped down last month. Ji Ham was known as the person who killed H!ZI and that would explain why they didnt sign Cold iron studios right away. Conflict of interest.

Yes, i know Bronsun was hired on as a rigger for Pantheon recently but up until Ross left a few months ago. There was no reason to hire him any earlier. In 2020 Jason Epstein started selling off his properties because of his ties to Michael Cohen and Trump as a NY hedgefund investor.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ji Ham used to be the Daybreak CEO and now is the CEO of EG7 after Robin Floodin stepped down last month. Ji Ham was known as the person who killed H!ZI and that would explain why they didnt sign Cold Steell studios right away. Conflict of interest.

Yes, i know Bronsun was hired on as a rigger for Pantheon recently but up until Ross left a few months ago. There was no reason to hire him any earlier, In 2020 Jason espstein started selling off his properties because of his ties to Michael Cohen and Trump.
So much shit that has nothing to do with Pantheon. Maybe you want to try an EQ thread, you fucking retard.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
it's a back story reference given credibility to the idea of EG7 taking pantheon under their wings and the reasons why. Brad was liked by a lot of people. Not a great businessman, however.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that you aren’t an investment banker Sox.

The reality is that there are probably a bunch of vultures circling around pantheon waiting to buy it for .05 on the dollar once it dies and it will either go on the shelf, be contributed towards code for another project, or pushed to market. I wouldn’t characterize it as “take under the wings” by any means. It’s more like pick apart its dead body in the parking lot.

I know nothing about this company nor do any of your insane stories matter, this is just how business works.