Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I think he should trade proof of donation for proof of all the claims you have made in this thread or they didn’t happen

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
reciept or it didnt happen. Make sure you show the date.
Check out the cajones on this mother crabber right here, how can you not respect this kind of blatant gall.

Episode 4 Thumbs Up GIF by BLoafX

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Be sensitive. He might get offended and quit the forum for three hours if you keep it up.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I plead insanity on behalf of Sox. He is not of a state of mind to testify or request this on his own behalf.

Involuntary trips to the Shaw as appropriate, where he belongs.

Oh so now you remember when I said he cant speak for himself and it makes sense

You've truly hit the force field in the clouds, heard it all the way from planet Nigron

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
About 25 years ago I was a high-end investor for collectibles. I was a hustler and i was really good at money things. i always kept my ears to the ground. I have slowed down recently due to an arguement with an oak door one day. i am not real proud to say this statement but I droppped 5 k on RMT one day for EQ. if i were to win the lottery tommrrow I would not invest in any MMO video game today. The next generation after us original players never continue with video games and the availiabity of the internet cheapen the access to the video markey to the point of a slaughter market. The real money to be made is in the short term of the investment within the first three years. i am sure the VR staff has shielded themselves real nice in case the bad happens.
Oh, the layers of financial wisdom in your life are simply astonishing! First, you dazzled us with your ability to drop 5k on EverQuest, while relying on food stamps. Now, let's not forget your likely illustrious career in collecting Beanie Babies, the pinnacle of investment prowess.

I can just imagine your diversified portfolio: a shelf full of Beanie Babies in one corner and a virtual stash of digital loot in another. Who needs traditional investments, like stocks or real estate, when you can have a plush, stuffed animal empire?

Your story truly embodies the heights of financial sensibility, and we are all privileged to witness your unparalleled expertise in both virtual and tangible asset management. Thank you for gracing us with your presence and reminding us that the path to financial prosperity may involve collectible toys and virtual swords. Truly enlightening!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh, the layers of financial wisdom in your life are simply astonishing! First, you dazzled us with your ability to drop 5k on EverQuest, while relying on food stamps. Now, let's not forget your likely illustrious career in collecting Beanie Babies, the pinnacle of investment prowess.

I can just imagine your diversified portfolio: a shelf full of Beanie Babies in one corner and a virtual stash of digital loot in another. Who needs traditional investments, like stocks or real estate, when you can have a plush, stuffed animal empire?

Your story truly embodies the heights of financial sensibility, and we are all privileged to witness your unparalleled expertise in both virtual and tangible asset management. Thank you for gracing us with your presence and reminding us that the path to financial prosperity may involve collectible toys and virtual swords. Truly enlightening!

Just imagine how far along he'd be if he and that oak door didn't get into that shouting match in the streets that changed both their lives forever

• 2Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Initially I was upset about it being a doll, but somehow having fake fallen gifs seems on brand for this thread now that it has been declining since the Sox takeover