Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
So they're putting out some sort of Battle Royale mode to recoup their losses and guard against accusations of never shipping a product. Miraculously coincides with the change to a Fortnite-esque art style!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yes, they are going to have a playable product for the public to go with the closed alpha of their game

I'm excited for The Most Dangerous Bumhunt

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
From what I understand, Mark Jacobs and dark age Camelot/ Camelot unchained refunded everyone their money for the Kickstarter so it's a done deal. As far as I'm concerned now, let me say it's very expensive to do in MMO you spend six to seven months her excuse me, 6 to 7 years designing a game around in MLO and when it's released you may be gets three or four months of action from a subscription player base for they move on to the next game. It's different. 20 years ago there wasn't that
much of a choice. Now it's like a smorgasbord gov. The video games that people are itching to play. I mean look how hot Diablo for us now. No one's no one's playing it. So you do the math

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If I had a bunch of money that if I was given a choice to make a new video game, what kind of format would I do? Mobile hands down. You figure the life that expectancy of a game is three or four months. You want something that's quick? Easy to make to manage and to design with the pay to win options. Am I wrong? Let me hear your thoughts.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What is pantheon's? Biggest weakness or problem hands down brand identity. Think about the games that have been around for a long time everquest wow. What did they have in common? They were good games. They were mechanically sound, but they had an icon that people associated with a game forever quest. It was thrown a. V. Then it became MisMoore be calling this more well. Savannah's Pantheon has nothing

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Wow, PantheonNEXT! It feels like Pantheon is doing a shadow of the EQ lifecycle, just without anyone allowed to play it. I'd say they were speedrunning it, but at this point, they are basically right on schedule. EQNext was discussed about 10 years after EQ and January is the 10 year anniversary of the Pantheon Kickstarter campaign.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What is pantheon's? Biggest weakness or problem hands down brand identity. Think about the games that have been around for a long time everquest wow. What did they have in common? They were good games. They were mechanically sound, but they had an icon that people associated with a game forever quest. It was thrown a. V. Then it became MisMoore be calling this more well. Savannah's Pantheon has nothing

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Actually take a little time to proofread your posts, you fucking mongoloid Mr. Sox Mr. Sox
If I had a bunch of money that if I was given a choice to make a new video game, what kind of format would I do? Mobile hands down. You figure the life that expectancy of a game is three or four months. You want something that's quick? Easy to make to manage and to design with the pay to win options. Am I wrong? Let me hear your thoughts.

Also, you're a loser for wanting to make mobile P2W games as your preferred choice. Get the fuck out of here. You're not a gamer, you're a fag who dreams of success you'll never have (in any arena) because you have no skills, no creativity, no work ethic, and no intelligence.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

You're the guy who when it came to making a podcast, went with the "cartoon pirate telling a joke and a boring history lesson" format.

You're always wrong

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
It was thrown a. V
This is Firiona Vie, so I'm guessing Mr Sox is actually a quadriplegic who posts solely via text to speech.

That being said, wtf played Everquest because of Firiona Vie or Mayong Mistmoore? Is the only thing Pantheon's missing a big titty blonde bitch on the cover?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users