Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He's had damning info on various Pantheon staffers, Intrepid, and Holly Windstalker off the top of my head that he said he was going to release, then he gets rebooted or something and acts like it never happened
And yet he says he's provided proof for every claim he's ever made while in fact never providing proof even a single time.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Everyone is aware of Pantheon as being an alleged scam. 10 years one zone. A handful of redesigns and class balancing and yet they don't have a game. Do the math here but it is not my hill to fight on. I'm sure that's someone else has been following it. Probably more closer than me and is ready to turn their ass in to the FTC and press fraud charges and try to get their money back. But everyone knows you're not going to get your money back. They've already spent it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He's had damning info on various Pantheon staffers, Intrepid, and Holly Windstalker off the top of my head that he said he was going to release, then he gets rebooted or something and acts like it never happened
Shit, we need him in the UFO thread, stat!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am going to turn over my recorded conversation between the CEO of Visionary Rrealms and myself concerning the fate of Pantheon months ago as I brought it to the forum.

it is not my hill to fight on.

You'd be less of a faggot if you weren't the one always bring up all this proof you have out of nowhere for no reason.

But you always are so you always will be

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every time Amod is tagged in this thread I come here and read the last page or so of posts. What the fuck even is this...
Im just amazed people still sperg out over the shit at this point. I mean, what else is posted in this thread besides an occasional falling GIF?

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know things that I shouldn't say. Trust and be sure it's really bad. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news for Pantheon. This is the only beginning for VR it's all down hill from here

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox are you ready for some pve-vp survival? I will be able to find you based on the tracks

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We should pool money together to sponsor a quest/dungeon with an npc named mr sox that if you say things to him will repeat messages from this forum

Of course he would only have 1.5 feet

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
We should pool money together to sponsor a quest/dungeon with an npc named mr sox that if you say things to him will repeat messages from this forum

Of course he would only have 1.5 feet

I feel like they can't say no to money and would have to

Mr Sockandahalf needs to have the longest quest chain in MMO history

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Everyone is aware of Pantheon as being an alleged scam.
Yes.

game of thrones agree GIF

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I know things that I shouldn't say. Trust and be sure it's really bad. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news for Pantheon. This is the only beginning for VR it's all down here from here
You don't know anything yet you say tons of stuff. That's the problem. It's all in your head because you have undiagnosed mental illness.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If he take money from people with no intentions of ever trying to finish the game technically that's called fraud. I would have hoped that Amazon would have rescued Pentagon but then again smed has his own issues and then I thought maybe EG7 wouldn't rescue Pantheon but they're not doing so well financially. They took a big hit drink of it. They overextended himself with a flagship property. That's 25 years old.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I wonder who the VIP was that linked the new strategy? It wasn't me. Pretty funny though if you think about it. You will be avenged kilsin.

Last edited:
  • 1Like