Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First of all, I don't think we could come up as a community with 20 to 25 questions to ask. Jayham very little is known about him when he worked for daybreak and dark bar and now EG7.
Some of the questions some of the questions would be concerning Pantheon Memories and Monsters and everquest dungeons.
Do you even engrish bro?
picard-wtf-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-2a74ca.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
First of all, I don't think we could come up as a community with 20 to 25 questions to ask. Jayham very little is known about him when he worked for daybreak and dark bar and now EG7.
Some of the questions some of the questions would be concerning Pantheon Memories and Monsters and everquest dungeons.

Nobody better to answer all our Pantheon and MNM questions than someone not working on either

• 2Like

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lucked out and randomly caught Asmongold watch and shit on Pantheon for the last 40 minutes or so.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jokes on them, nobody gives a fuck and they haven't for over a decade.

Wildstar releasing has a better shot of seeing the light of day.
Im down for a Wildstar re-release. Still remember how everyone buddied up really tight-knight like on that game cause people were so bad.

Pantheon, whether it releases or not - just looks soulless. No idea what audience theyre shooting for. One minute theyre talking about something being really grindy, work hard to get what you want kind of thing... then its the most accepting of casual players in the genre. If they would just focus on what the fuck they're wanting, they might catch a stable audience. New World was able to cast the net so wide because it had deep pockets, and it still cratered in the grand scheme. Such a marketing disaster.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Even their fans have just completely turned against them. Look at the comments.

This pile of shit will probably finally be coming to a close soon. They have to realize the con is over at this point…right?

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cartoon graphics and a survival mode? Yeah that's exactly what EQ/VG fans wanted. Jesus fucking Christ.

• 2Worf

Aazrael

This kinda reminds me of Wheel of Time. I followed that development way back, wanting a rpg in the WoT world. What was released was a not so good FPS arena game.

Ahh the good ole' days of playing that on dial up connection with a shitty AMD processor that could barely handle it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

New World aint immersive

What's sad is it COULD have been, but they went too wide instead of having a more brutal and pvp themed game. They were close to a good product. They just needed to hunker down and refine what was good without the bs.

Pantheon seems even more open and expansive with a fraction of the budget. Even if they do release a finished product, which I doubt, I expect it to have a giant mess of not-quite-right failed good ideas.

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
They should just admit that their intention is fully to re-purpose the existing assets into a survival royale mode and to scrap the plans for an MMO, and that the recent art style redesign is due to this. All this bullshit about it being a "testing mode" is a blatant lie.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They should just admit that their intention is fully to re-purpose the existing assets into a survival royale mode and to scrap the plans for an MMO, and that the recent art style redesign is due to this. All this bullshit about it being a "testing mode" is a blatant lie.
They should have made a different game from the start to test the IP and combat.

It's like bizarro Riot. Riot made LoL and are taking that to an MMO, Visionary Realms are cancelleling their MMO to make a LoL.

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
They should have made a different game from the start to test the IP and combat.

It's like bizarro Riot. Riot made LoL and are taking that to an MMO, Visionary Realms are cancelleling their MMO to make a LoL.

That's because the game was originally envisaged as a desperate attempt for Brad to make some money. Brad was known for making MMOs so it made sense to pitch as "Brad McQuaid's new MMO!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

The MMO isn't cancelled at all. What are they putting in "Impossible" meat products? Makes me wonder...

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron