Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nobody linked this shit yet? Lol.

I'm weeks behind on this thread so I'm just now seeing it.

I've never understood these clowns. It's like they saw all of the drama leading up to Brad's death, told themselves they'd never do anything like that, and then they proceeded to slowly shit their collective pants. You know, just a little squirt at a time over a period of years until you just can't hide it anymore.

Years spent on this game by a bunch of grifters who want to be Brad 2.0 and have their names tied to some miraculously successful, groundbreaking game, when really all they're doing is reinventing the wheel. Perpetually rehashing concepts and systems and artwork.

I guess this Kilsin thing was the new VG getting fired in the parking lot, just on a smaller scale?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Excuse me, but are you to pre-alpha contestants unless your accounts are pre-access alpha flag, you will never ever play the games. By the time that you're able to a class section, lawsuit will be filed with the FCC for bait and switch tactics and basically it will bankrupt VR at the time. They've already been had their California tax board license revoked since 2017 that no one has picked up on. They haven't paid corporate tax and over 10 years because their cells have never been passed one million.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Excuse me, but are you to pre-alpha contestants unless your accounts are pre-access alpha flag, you will never ever play the games. By the time that you're able to a class section, lawsuit will be filed with the FCC for bait and switch tactics and basically it will bankrupt VR at the time. They've already been had their California tax board license revoked since 2017 that no one has picked up on. They haven't paid corporate tax and over 10 years because their cells have never been passed one million.

Can anyone translate?

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Thats a lot of jail cells.

• 1Like

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Here's a thought. How many of the original members of EverQuest who got royalty checks still get them? I would assume Brad's family got them and Steve Clover since they are the co-creators of the game and they both have ties with Pantheon. So why wouldn't EG7 pay their project to keep going indirectly?

They won't get any royalty checks. EQ isn't a song they wrote. They were employed by Sony at the time to develop EQ and once they stopped being employees of Sony that's the extent of how much Sony would be obliged to pay them.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
In the state of Delaware, a corporation has to make a million dollars in sales a year in order to be eligible to pay for protects. VR. Since the beginning has never paid corporate tax in 2017, they lost their tax license in California to the f TB board for non-payment and for not disclosing the board of directors and updating the corporate information. At that point they went to the crowdfunding as a result and now that is dried up. So they're basically a lame duck sitting on a pond ready to be shot. You can't do anything to them because all the money's gone. So basically they party had fun. Had enormous salaries and we can't touch him anymore because the way that they set everything up they were doomed to fail.
Hi zee

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Eventually they were going to bankruptcy and the first people strangely enough will be the board of directors. Well if you look at the board of directors for the VR for at least 4 years after 2017, Brad's name was on the records as the agent of contact. Well he died in 2020.

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
In the state of Delaware, a corporation has to make a million dollars in sales a year in order to be eligible to pay for protects. VR. Since the beginning has never paid corporate tax in 2017, they lost their tax license in California to the f TB board for non-payment and for not disclosing the board of directors and updating the corporate information. At that point they went to the crowdfunding as a result and now that is dried up. So they're basically a lame duck sitting on a pond ready to be shot. You can't do anything to them because all the money's gone. So basically they party had fun. Had enormous salaries and we can't touch him anymore because the way that they set everything up they were doomed to fail.
Hi zee
How's the recovery process going, Mr. Sox?

susan lucci falling GIF by LifeMinute.tv

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It's going pretty good. I'm just sitting back eating watching the Chiefs on the TV. Working out everyday. Getting stronger. I still are going to have issues when I get out. I have a peg leg that will soon be fitted for a prosthetic and I'll be able to walk somewhat normal after that point. I am going to have to move from my apartment in Missouri because I'm going to have issues walking up and down steps. I have steps in my apartment. I have steps in front of them the house. Hey dick, can I move in with you?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
All of a sudden we are getting more content for Pantheon than anything. I watched the video last night on YouTube. You guys can find it as well. It was from their first community manager before. Killsin and he went into some information about Pantheon that no one knew about how people were trying to get them to sign a letter of intent with Brad McQuaid and they were told no and so they quit. Killsin decided to stay. I would be curious to know how much Minus getting paid working for Pantheon. I guarantee it that it's probably off the books to begin with since he's currently paying child support to his ex-girlfriend or wife. I'm not sure that's the reason why drax is running Pantheon plus podcast during the week so that Midas doesn't get taxed on that too .

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Also EverQuest 3. Dungeons is not going to be in MO anymore. It is going to be a mobile game which makes sense because why would you cannibalize your two flagship products with another version EverQuest to did not get the same success as EverQuested because while stump the mud hole in them, the business models have changed since then. In those are a dying breed. Mobile games are the future because they're cheaper to make less expensive and make more money.

• 1Mother of God

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also EverQuest 3. Dungeons is not going to be in MO anymore. It is going to be a mobile game which makes sense because why would you cannibalize your two flagship products with another version EverQuest to did not get the same success as EverQuested because while stump the mud hole in them, the business models have changed since then. In those are a dying breed. Mobile games are the future because they're cheaper to make less expensive and make more money.

But it also doesn't make much sense to use an IP such as Everquest for a mobile game because the goodwill from its audience won't transfer to a mobile game. SEE: Attempts to make mobile games using Ultima, Dungeon Keeper, Commander Keen, etc IPs.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's going pretty good. I'm just sitting back eating watching the Chiefs on the TV. Working out everyday. Getting stronger. I still are going to have issues when I get out. I have a peg leg that will soon be fitted for a prosthetic and I'll be able to walk somewhat normal after that point. I am going to have to move from my apartment in Missouri because I'm going to have issues walking up and down steps. I have steps in my apartment. I have steps in front of them the house. Hey dick, can I move in with you?
Why won't you be able to handle steps?

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is just pure insensitivity and ableism. Be better, Chris.

Be better.

crossfit games oops GIF by CrossFit Inc.
Well I'm worried for him, if steps are off limits then his health is likely fucked.

I feel like relearning steps with a prosthetic is a priority and not doing so will limit his mobility permanently, making him less likely to leave the house and create a viscious cycle of immobility.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Bill Murray Nw GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users