Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Though I am kinda sad we will never again fight snakes that kick. 🥺

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
All you need to know is section,88. I wore a cam boot for 7 years. My landlord failed to upgrade the property since I moved in and he's about to find out when I get out of the hospital. I'm about to sue his ass. I have roughly about 20 steps that go down to the street from a house without a railing. I'm about to sue a lot of m************ when I get out, my landlord failed to make repairs again to the property under the section 88 ordinance. He claimed that my request was unreasonable. No, the only unreasonable thing is me about the city. Your ass..

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
All you need to know is section,88. I wore a cam boot for 7 years. My landlord failed to upgrade the property since I moved in and he's about to find out when I get out of the hospital. I'm about to sue his ass.
You have a landlord? Even I have my own house, what the fuck. How much money did you give to Pantheon!?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All you need to know is section,88. I wore a cam boot for 7 years. My landlord failed to upgrade the property since I moved in and he's about to find out when I get out of the hospital. I'm about to sue his ass. I have roughly about 20 steps that go down to the street from a house without a railing. I'm about to sue a lot of m************ when I get out, my landlord failed to make repairs again to the property under the section 88 ordinance. He claimed that my request was unreasonable. No, the only unreasonable thing is me about the city. Your ass..

Why is it the landlords fault you are a gimped retard? Move to a place without steps then faggot.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My rehab is supposed to take another 100 days that will give my landlord sometime to put up a railing for the three tear steps out in front of the house. If he doesn't, I'm going to sue the f*** out of him and called the city

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Daidraco Daidraco how would you deal with a crazy welfare tenant who is always threating to sue you over retarded bullshit?

fa20687e-d934-4b9d-bb1e-12ab00e3f76a-jumbo3x4_move.PNG

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
My rehab is supposed to take another 100 days that will give my landlord sometime to put up a railing for the three tear steps out in front of the house. If he doesn't, I'm going to sue the f*** out of him and called the city
download (7).jpeg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Sue the Dr because you don't take care of your diabetes. Sue the landlord for not spending thousands because you don't take care of yourself. Be outraged that things the taxpayers pay for you isn't good enough while you contribute nothing to society.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sue the Dr because you don't take care of your diabetes. Sue the landlord for not spending thousands because you don't take care of yourself. Be outraged that things the taxpayers pay for you isn't good enough while you contribute nothing to society.
Hey, he has contributed to keeping fiverr animations and voice actors employed.

I don't think this thread would be as popular or entertaining without him either.

The game is going through it's biggest drama for a long time yet it's more interesting to discuss diabetic home adaptations.

Daidraco

Why is it the landlords fault you are a gimped retard? Move to a place without steps then faggot.
I have no idea what the minimum number of steps is for Missouri to require its landlords to have a handrail on both sides. If its only 3 standard steps or less, per set of stairs, in Virginia - then its just considered just being nice. But landlords arent here to be nice, so fuck 'em. As for suing his landlord, no real lawyer would waste their time with it. The landlord can spend 50 bucks at Lowes, fix the issue, and have the entire case thrown out. Leaving Sox and whatever magical lawyer he could imagine having his back, holding the bag for the fees incurred from Inspectors etc.

But this isnt the first time someone that brags about getting welfare and section 8 think theyre hot shit. Delusion is the currency of 2023.

Siliconemelons

So he paid for pantheon and we pay for his medical needs and housing. We are getting played and no mmorpg

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is disgusting behavior, it’s not your landlords fault you chopped off your foot. I’m unsubscribing from your YouTube channel.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

You don't have a foot to stand on

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

If his lawsuit goes anywhere close to as fast as his podcasting, the landlord's grandkids are gonna be responsible to pay him so much money!!

• 1Like