Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
nope. You know why. If the get you download the game then they fulfilled their obligation to your purchase. No refund even if f the game fails to launch. THEY ARE GOING TO DETROY BRAD"S LEGAC.Y. they had four years to make. It Work after he passed. They couldn't they had no ideal on what game development is and took salaries.
Brad destroyed his legacy. The sorry end to Vanguard, parking lot firings, quaaludes, a horrible Kickstarter, stealing company money, and crazy Christian lady and her fuzzy trolls.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Brad's "legacy" is copying everything from a MUD he didn't make and then a bunch of failures and scandals.

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox banging his own sister is true, though

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Every developer thinks that they have one last good game in them. I am not making excuses for Brad. Brad head says she's but Brad also had family that was dying of cancer. Someone that hates falling in love with me. Here is some high school and let's be honest, love makes you do crazy things. I don't think he was in his whole range of possibility. Being bogged down mentally with everything that was happening around them.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If anyone knows a weasel, that would be Dick. Dick instinct says it's a wheel, then more likely it's a weasel. You know what I mean Dick?
I would hate to be fear to be honest with you. Spend all your life wanting to get on with the dream company. All are to be replaced by female. Have your reputation destroyed in the process by becoming a drunk and a woman. Ei, then you are fired and no one in the industry will ever touch you because they're afraid that ask mingle would do a stream about your new position. That's gotta really suckkytnswtmtedtdeeuhreeoddurInaadkggeyssetsnru.eeydeyyymuhneeuuutesu

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If anyone knows a weasel, that would be Dick. Dick instinct says it's a wheel, then more likely it's a weasel. You know what I mean Dick?
I would hate to be fear to be honest with you. Spend all your life wanting to get on with the dream company. All are to be replaced by female. Have your reputation destroyed in the process by becoming a drunk and a woman. Ei, then you are fired and no one in the industry will ever touch you because they're afraid that ask mingle would do a stream about your new position. That's gotta really suckkytnswtmtedtdeeuhreeoddurInaadkggeyssetsnru.eeydeyyymuhneeuuutesu
We shouldn't laugh at someone having a stroke....

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
No we shouldn't. Brad's wife had stage 4 cancer and she died a month after they found him. Brad didnt have insurance. Noone seems to know what happened to his shares in VR. I heard that one time Daybreak former owner, Jason Epstein was involved.

its lonely at the top sometimes.

They were not going to have a funeral for BRAD. Some of the old employees got together and a had a funeral for him funded out their own pocket.

I honestly believe that the spirit of McQuaid lives on. Most people don't understand life is real and a lot of times you are surrounded by sharks in the water and dont even know it. I honestly believe that Brad legacy was how communities began close together and formed a fellowship among friends. Some fellowships have fallen the way

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users