Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They are letting beta people at the end of December. Alpha people begins Dec 1 non visible NDA. Then legally you won't be entitled to a refund. By the spring the game will be canceled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They should have learned from Pathfinder and only listed a 15 page d&d module pdf as their deliverable

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That's what kids get for never playing the NES, the odd colored section is always the breakable section. Also props to the other guy that continued dancing without missing a beat. The show must go on

Or even more forever ago, those Scooby Doo cartoons where one of the books in the shelf or even part of the background is a different color, it's gonna move.

Scoob.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The difference between pantheon and monsters & memories is a couple ways. The first, they know what they're doing and 2. They have a projected way of how they want your game to look feel, and at pantheon. It seems to be so chaotic and ther development. Pantheon tried to chase the dollar and their way.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Damn it’s gotta be tough out there being fucking retarded. Anyone with even an average IQ knew this was a scam the moment the kickstarter went live. Here we are 10 years later and this guy still hasn’t grasped that concept.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Booze, you also realize that Ashes of Creation is coming up on her 10 years pretty soon. But yet they have a very nice looking product and development with qualified developers and a plan of attack. That's one good thing I'll say about Stephen. He's put himself around good people and he's learning from them. I still believe that Stephen going to sell project right around launch. Visionary Realms doesnt have good experienced people now. They have passionate people, but a lot of times it's still a blessing. As they go, they really needed someone like Brad McQuaid to help guide them. But of course, things happen.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Joppa on a new update talked about having money as a company, give people a chance at a refund option and then rebuild there trust again.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Booze, you also realize that Ashes of Creation is coming up on her 10 years pretty soon. But yet they have a very nice looking product and development with qualified developers and a plan of attack. That's one good thing I'll say about Stephen. He's put himself around good people and he's learning from them. I still believe that Stephen going to sell project right around launch. Visionary Realms doesnt have good experienced people now. They have passionate people, but a lot of times it's still a blessing. As they go, they really needed someone like Brad McQuaid to help guide them. But of course, things happen.

Brads dead and was a con artist. Why is that so difficult for you to accept. You got fucking took, NO REFUNDS.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There are the stories behind the door that never gets heard. We are human and sometimes we have our stupidity some times like sharing naked pics of an ex with game buddies at Xmas party.wtf were you thinking or riding motorcycles with no insurance over and over. I had an argument with a door and lost my foot in the process. People like Brad had a fortune of wealth and could not get cheap insurance. He took out an advance on his salary asa result. His wife had cancer. Imagine the expensive with high fees.

Last edited: