Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel confident a gaming focused computer science capstone project team could pump out what Pantheon has in a semester or year at the most.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I feel confident a gaming focused computer science capstone project team could pump out what Pantheon has in a semester or year at the most.

1703183093484.jpeg

Now add her to the team. How long?

• 1Barf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sounds like an easy way to secure millions in investments, go for it
Okay, just did it. Now I've provided as much proof as the Pantheon team has. It's going to be a race to see who can release their MMO first!

• 1WTF

Sythrak

Vyemm Raider
On one of the livestreams for M&M I remember the guy saying their operating costs were around $1500 a month. Granted they're all volunteering but still, really shatters the you need tens of millions to develop a MMO trope.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They largely work for free and are saints keeping their day jobs and grinding their asses off

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider

You made me think of this, seems about right from what I've seen ROFL..

63317-Trolls.jpg

THE FUCKING PINNACLE..

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Not true you saw my ui 610 + Views that three times the number of viewers for a P+ stream. Both of them dont have any content right now. You only ran around one zone for 8 hours.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I have never seen a Mr. Sox MMO podcast in my life

I played Pantheon first, as predicted

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
They extended the alpha week to add a stress test for all alpha testers today.

Does anyone have a valid timeline of the last time they did a full 'reset' wrt engine/combat/etc? Feels like if this was a 2 year old project it would be on schedule.