Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sox, do you contribute via taxes, or are you the opposite?
He seems hard working. Podcasts are big money, and now he has one released. No way his whole year of hospitalization could possibly offset that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LUL

Skärmbild 2024-01-05 095338.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't believe someone would release a video of this game and be proud of it. That dude swings a sword, then stay put for 2 straight seconds, then attacks again. Such a poor animation, and the gameplay must be equivalent.
TERA had an impressive and immersive combat system, and the game was released 13 years ago.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Think of all the great energy and enthusiasm that has gone into all those popular TERA emulated servers over the years.

Just go in and hold up a picture of the creative officer for that game, have nothing else and you'll secure millions in investments. Well, that's what the people around here think will happen.... but reality is a little different.

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Think of all the great energy and enthusiasm that has gone into all those popular TERA emulated servers over the years.

Just go in and hold up a picture of the creative officer for that game, have nothing else and you'll secure millions in investments. Well, that's what the people around here think will happen.... but reality is a little different.
will ferrell liar GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just copy a fraction of that game into Unity, grab a few graduating college programmers, nothing to it. Easier than falling off a ladder.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I prefer scamming boomer retards with rose tinted glasses for capital.

10 years from pre-alpha to pre-alpha, keep donating.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It ain't just rose tinted glasses. EQ as old as it is continues to grab many of us back into intense gaming benders after so many servers, even the blatantly corrupt ones.

Every time I come back for one, I add a few long/longer term pals based on good times. A few played Pantheon with me, despite being assigned to different servers we crowd sourced info and figured out all kinds of stuff in our limited time.

It ain't the pressing auto attack on spiders. Even if you hyper focus on something basic like that, you know there's much more to the magic of a persistent world that has risk/reward, finite weekly pixels (hopefully based on competition or merit otherwise) and longer character development.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It ain't just rose tinted glasses. EQ as old as it is continues to grab many of us back into intense gaming benders after so many servers, even the blatantly corrupt ones.

Every time I come back for one, I add a few long/longer term pals based on good times. A few played Pantheon with me, despite being assigned to different servers we crowd sourced info and figured out all kinds of stuff in our limited time.

It ain't the pressing auto attack on spiders. Even if you hyper focus on something basic like that, you know there's much more to the magic of a persistent world that has risk/reward, finite weekly pixels (hopefully based on competition or merit otherwise) and longer character development.
This is myopic as fuck. I've made long term friendships playing DAOC, WoW, SWtOR, and other MMOs. The "magic" of online games is ALWAYS the people you play with and the content you enjoy with them.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Always on EQ rollups, almost never on the other stuff. Instanced clown shows ain't where it's at.