Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Good News World Premiere 1 hour Sox Cast special is just around the corner. I will address all my concerns with VR and the Pantheon project, including never before seen discussions with key people as I went undercover to find out all the answers. It will have your ears burning I promise.

Not gonna hold my breath but I hope you do a full rant, however long you got, about VR/Pantheon and all the issues you believe are surrounding it

Tell us the truth, don't weasel out of it

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good News World Premiere 1 hour Sox Cast special is just around the corner. I will address all my concerns with VR and the Pantheon project, including never before seen discussions with key people as I went undercover to find out all the answers. It will have your ears burning I promise.

Fuck yeah. A deep dive into how many races are in the game is gonna be lit.

Is what I'd say if this piece of shit was ever coming out.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck yeah. A deep dive into how many races are in the game is gonna be lit.

Is what I'd say if this piece of shit was ever coming out.
They should do what older games like Horizon did. "Only one race is available at the start and its Humans! But there are more races, you just have to find out how to unlock them!" That'll keep the illusion going for the gullible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They should do what older games like Horizon did. "Only one race is available at the start and its Humans! But there are more races, you just have to find out how to unlock them!" That'll keep the illusion going for the gullible.

First they have to figure out how to unlock their 1 zone.

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First they have to figure out how to unlock their 1 zone.
Persistent worlds, how do they work?

Even if this pile of shit comes out - it brings abso-fucking-lutely nothing new to the table. The MMO's on the horizon do things differently, but still, nothing new. EQ:Next, the world that they promised, not the fucking characters, was the last thing that I was really amped up about. Slamming through the ground into an underground lair and shit - just the sheer amount of possibilities that all of that could have given for encounter design, dungeons and more. Ill give EQ:Next props - at least their vaporware looked fucking fun. Pantheon, however...

Riots MMO, maybe? But I fucking doubt it. They cant even keep a stable team on board. At least AOC is looking fucking spectacular.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Slamming through the ground all over the world with hundreds of other people doing it too lol

Just play Minecraft idk

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
EQ:Next, the world that they promised, not the fucking characters, was the last thing that I was really amped up about. Slamming through the ground into an underground lair and shit - just the sheer amount of possibilities that all of that could have given for encounter design, dungeons and more. Ill give EQ:Next props - at least their vaporware looked fucking fun. Pantheon, however...

That cartoony Freerealms-esque art style was *so* bad.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I want to be fair but stern in my stance. I am not the authority on the situation. You are.

Brother, I don't know anything about all the other stuff you've posted about taxes and Liz. People also don't want me to do it. They want the sock man.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
People also don't want me to do it.
Yes, we do.

Baby Falls GIF by Nature on PBS

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know zero about the things Sox was going off about. Truly. Which is why I've suggested he do a podcast rather than a drip induced text to speech shit pile to scratch our heads at.
If you did a podcast, I would support it bro.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the people with these great ideas ever think of their 'mmo' being played by more than a group or two people at a time. It seems like their imaginary player base is a bunch of old dads exploring content and not hundreds of rabid exploiters looking to min/max every piece of geometry in their favor.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
VR corporation headquarters according to their corporate address on file. Google Earth. Google Earth. They are using a mailbox depot as their address. The state of Delaware in which they are incorporated requires the agent on file, reportly to be Brad Mcquaid as of 2022, to be present from 9-5 M-F in order to be served papers. The location must be a store front but I dont know if the mailbox depot is gucci yet. They were forfeited by the California FTB in the spring of 2018 for nonpayment and not updating their corporate officer names. Their standing in California SOS is in good standing as well as their Corportation in Delaware. However, they have not filed corporation taxes in 10 years because their business has not made a million dollars in one single year.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
VR corporation headquarters according to their corporate address on file. Google Earth. Google Earth. They are using a mailbox depot as their address. The state of Delaware in which they are incorporated requires the agent on file, reportly to be Brad Mcquaid as of 2022, to be present from 9-5 M-F in order to be served papers. The location must be a store front but I dont know if the mailbox depot is gucci yet. They were forfeited by the California FTB in the spring of 2018 for nonpayment and not updating their corporate officer names. Their standing in California SOS is in good standing as well as their Corportation in Delaware. However, they have not filed corporation taxes in 10 years because their business has not made a million dollars in one single year.
You've posted this shit a dozen times now. Shut up, cunt.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag: