Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This thread has gotten very mean spirited.

Water Mean GIF by SVT

He stopped being fun when he glitched out and started repeating himself in an infinity loop

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have already made an episode. I have nothing to prove

Last edited:
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am still waiting on your video weasel?

Is it sadder that this faggot has weaseled out of posting that "Rowan" "proof" for the 10th time, or that he considers his shitty tiktok asking dumb shit about playable races a "podcast"?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hard to believe only over a decade ago we started with

pantheonheader-590x334.jpg

and it only went downhill from there

waffled_header.gif

At least it didn't devolve all the way down to a one legged pedophile with a restraining order.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I talked with the VR CEO, and his monk in EQ. He says the game is never going to launch and When I called him out he tried to play like he was Smed. Sorry Nirgon.

Maybe i should turn over my files to the authority about Rowan making a comment that the game is not gonna release in a conversation with me and let the cards fall where they may. if they take money from people and they know the game is not gong to ever come out wouldnt that constitute fraud?

The CEO of VR, who plays on Prexus, told me in guild chat that PANTHEON is "never coming out", but they will take your money on the chance that it might.

Ah, the all-knowing CEO of VR, playing on Prexus, the oracle of our time!
This is interesting you said oracle. You sound like a Pantheon white knight. The person denied who he said he was and I dont respect people for lying and weaseling. I won't doxxed him until the feds ask for my hard drive.

And kudos for finally revealing the grand plan – "never coming out," but let's keep the money train chugging along. It's the crowdfunding equivalent of a magic trick – now you see your cash, now you don't.

I am going to turn over my recorded conversation between the CEO of Visionary Rrealms and myself concerning the fate of Pantheon months ago as I brought it to the forum.

I found out that my former raid leader is the CEO of visionary romps. I recognize his voice again from the videos that they would do periodically with the community employees and so one day in Gill chat I tested him and of course I caught him off guard and he basically admitted that Pantheon was never coming out so I left it at that and then I proceeded to get followed by another employee. And no, it wasn't Midas and he was not so nice of the guy. I recognized his voice from New world because we were guildmates too that was called Olson. It's an unfortunate with everything that happened with visionary realms.

So what did they do with the money? We'll soon find out when that class section lawsuit gets filed against them and I come in over the top with the elbow and the recorded conversations with Chris Rowan, the CEO of visionary realms admitting publicly at the game is never going to come out so they basically committed fraud and taking people's money he came over.

Does the webpage want to see the Rowan admitting that pantheon was never coming months before all of this drama by catching him a lie. I know there is a high ranking member in this community who is tied with their development staff

I can't believe boldface lied to us instead of manning up I cant wait to share my docs with the feds about Rowan admitting to me that the game was never coming out a year ago.

Soxx's chistmas wish list

I would ask Chris Rowan to step down. He wants to retire any way. Besides he lies too much in public. I have proof.

Who ever does it i will give them an advance screening of the podcast. I will not dosappoint. I promise. Honestly its a fair question. They only delayed their issue with the network. Thats why rowan said the game is never coming out. He was talking the lag from the network-desync with varying file types.

wait until I posted the conversation i had with chris rowan.

Fucking lunatic

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We need some badges and shit for us winners who actually did a podcast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
wooop.jpg
Wow, look at this non-screenshot noob and non-podcaster trying to harass his betters.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users