Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am working out the bugs with the picture but it's coming soon.

This looks great, I'm really getting a feeling of staring into a watery abyss.

Screenshot_20240129-230725_YouTube~2.jpg

How did you get this blue effect?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

I have been researching some of the guests for an interview for my podcast. This was a little short on talent this year. But they added Chris Clairmont and Kevin Eastman this year again along with the Fonze, Posse, and Ralph. I am going after Mathew Lillard, Andrienne Barbeau for sure. I am bringing my wheelchair so I can go first in line with no wait.

I know I can get an interview with Henry because my cousin is the Dept chair at his alma matter.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

I am getting ready to reinvent the Spice girls. Looking to sell 1 million albums with these 4 ladies' pirates and their surrogate mother mermaid.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sox already putting ads on his YouTube channel. My man is making moves. Capture that market bro.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am going to knock out these two last female pirates (Jamaican and English) and then I am going to put together a children's book featuring the lady pirates as the main heroes of the story and submit it to Reese Witherspoon. Now she may publish the story and distribute it nationwide for me, but she takes 30%. what you guys think?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I am going to knock out these two last female pirates (Jamaican and English) and then I am going to put together a children's book featuring the lady pirates as the main heroes of the story and submit to Reese Witherspoon. Now she may publish the story and distribute it nationwide for me, but she takes 30%. what you guys think?

Goddamn you are genuinely out of your fucking mind.

• 2Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am going to knock out these two last female pirates (Jamaican and English) and then I am going to put together a children's book featuring the lady pirates as the main heroes of the story and submit to Reese Witherspoon. Now she may publish the story and distribute it nationwide for me, but she takes 30%. what you guys think?

Can't find a single flaw in any of this

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Just start creating as much content as possible and putting it out there.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nirgon Nirgon , Sox now has two podcasts and character customisation on his female pirate class.

Where is Pantheon's second zone and race/class/sex variety?