Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox disappears for a day after saying he's quit

"Sometimes I just miss how he'd refer to people by their first name instead of their online handle"

Wall of text appears from him about doing things for the wrong reasons, nefarious nursing home practices and gaming companies evading taxes which segues into Zaide being afraid of him

FcMlzb.gif

We truly are in the abyss with him, and there is no escape

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Minus got a better paying job, hearing many people did not like the idea that he bragged about doing RMT in B/S and is now a developer. most developers are fired for selling game currency out the back door. Now Zaide is the man, and he brags about the same thing in TLPs in EQ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not an expert on podcasts, but I don't think asking one question(that you then proceed to answer yourself) to a person that's not present qualifies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, this dumb fuck definitely doesn't know what a podcast is. Maybe that's been the problem all along.

Also, wasn't this useless question similar to the last useless question he asked?

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
JOPPA answered the question I asked him. I didn't want to ask him a shit ton of questions to be fair to everyone else. I didn't add any logo or video references in case they got mad and tried to CR strike me. If it is something I like or want to do, I will spend the money. I showed my face and voice on stream what about you weasels? I am not scared.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How would you feel if you hadn't made a podcast this morning?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm not an expert on podcasts, but I don't think asking one question(that you then proceed to answer yourself) to a person that's not present qualifies.
It's absolutely a podcast, he said it was one.

Episode 1: Question to Zaide about how many races.
Episode 2: Colour balance test (it's blue as fuck)
Episode 3: Question to Zaide about how many races (re-release)

Nirgon Nirgon he's on 3 episodes now, Pantheon is only on 2 zones. What's the third zone?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's absolutely a podcast, he said it was one.

Episode 1: Question to Zaide about how many races.
Episode 2: Colour balance test (it's blue as fuck)
Episode 3: Question to Zaide about how many races (re-release)

Nirgon Nirgon he's on 3 episodes now, Pantheon is only on 2 zones. What's the third zone?
Pantheon has like 4 zones? Textures and art being redone. That last one I linked has the most implemented mechanics before they went back on the gfx and focused on some performance issues.

I was trying to encourage Sox to do an actual podcast with guests but, eh, yeah