Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This fucking moron still thinks I'm Furor for absolutely no reason. Unreal. He didn't even get a chance to mistakenly attribute my voice to him.
You got the brown officer title, stop trying to weasel. I hear the missouri river is great tubing this time of year from sox.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I don't think saying "try that in this town and you will end up in the river" is a direct threat but it's getting there. Definitely some rustling.

Sox you gotta dump this pirate girl shit and move on to being the razz man of the Pantheon community. The "how many classes will be in at launch" fluff pieces aren't your brand, won't get you anywhere and are not utilizing your true talents.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There are a lot more females at @Microsoft that want to do more for you than me. I am just looking for a raid invite every week, so I put up with your bullshit. You got called out and now your butt hurt.

I see why your girlfriend killed herself. I don't give a fuck. FOH was good like 20 years ago and now they are living in the past as tired old boomers with butt plugs up their asses.

Did you get a job since Blizzard? You let alcohol and frat culture ruin your promising gaming career. WTF? What were you thinking?

I would love to see a Zaide interview with Alex.
Hrm, he's edited it. But still, thats getting kind of dark, unrelated, and actual threats. Any semblance of action at this point, over the last page of replies, Amod Amod ? Ive seen some shit on this forum, but this is probably the first time Im legit asking something be done.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Draw me like one of your Plane of Time berg out girls. Consider why he felt that way, wanting more.

Ah Furor.

I always knew that company would run him off, always had that feeling. The dragon blooded and true idealists are hated in the corporate world. Don't get in the way of the slop processing line or try to do what's right, don't I know it. People like Furor's values don't align with... well they have no values and I think there's where the division begins.

I'll always appreciate Furor for his influence on WoW classic, it was the best iteration of the game, flaws and all. Original EQ trilogy is still the best (of course I'm biased for it but it's how I feel) and most memorable for me, but damn it if WoW classic wasn't a near perfect blend/compromise of beardage and appeal to masses.

I'd wish one day he'd come back to us, but I'll probably just keep wishing.

You fucking goons should try to show some support for Pantheon trying to do what is nearly impossible. Jokes aside, getting it to where it is now would be hell on you and their team is still slugging away.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if Furro was Alex because on raids he never talked and he ran raids mostly automated through macros. Occasionally, he would send me a tell nice healing or you blew the parse away. He seemed like a decent guy. He always had a spot for me on his raids. After this woke shit broke, I heard from an anonymous source about never discussed details. I wasn't a power gamer so it went out one ear and the other. After all, this is VOX.

The Ashes mod staff warned me to stay away from Alex that he was a dead man walking. Then the stories broke, and everyone dogged piled on him. They did that same shit with a good-ass method cleric. Not every wow player is chimo. i know a lot of them are. and then there is always the Mystere incident in EQ. They ruined that guy's rep because of guild drama. They fucked over the rogue epic as a result.

I am in a wheelchair and don't own a gun, but I am dangerous because people can't stop running their mouths about their lives. My maid is coming over in a few to clean my house and make my lunch.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey, Sox, when you bought the art for your pirates, sea turtles, and shit, was there a contract involved? Just curious if you actually bought the copyright to those images, or if you just commissioned some art. Would be kinda funny if you actually managed to do something with them, then got it all taken away because you didn't do your due diligence.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shit that stuff should all be public domain since it was bought with our tax dollars in the first fucking place.

I really hope he gets some Canadian healthcare.

This is what happens when you close insane asylums and stop lobotomizing the crazy

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lmao I hope he gets some Canadian healthcare...

Try saying that in the Italian Mafia run Kansas City!!

He thinks DickTrickle is Furor... who does he think he was in FoH on Veeshan again?

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox we tried to give you some good advice but come on man, do u think anyone believes some of this stuff. Why am I bothering lol.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know what you are saying. I covered all the bases. When you start a business, you get a lawyer, accountant a PR person first. then you hire someone else to check them. Now it's just a passion project for now unless you think I have something here. Then I might pursue it later on. I am just passing the time until my foot is completely healed. Remember the lesson of the old men and the sea.

• 1Moron