Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I get my hoveraround soon. If I tell you the blueberries are ready you better go get you a bucket. if you want to eat.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i am back from day 1 Comic Con. I am still waiting on Eastman Waid and Kroft. I met the Fonz, Mathew Lillard (what a huge line) Adrienne Barbeau, and Chriss Clearmont. jimmy palmotti and Amanda Connor are going to do the podcast. Adrienne might do it. Lillard maybe not.
I used to think you were only crazy but now I'm beginning to realize you're also a willful liar. No one's going to do your podcast, least of all for the reason that your podcast doesn't even exist.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1710009362277.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
The game is almost certainly going to release. How else will they sell 1500 dollar "founders editions"?

LOL the grift is going into overdrive. I thought it was fully funded? Why do they still need $250-$3000 pledges for scam alpha sessions?

View attachment 513878

Guess I underestimated the cost.

Also, Holy Shit. I want to meet every mother fucker who drops 3k on this.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I met Kevin Eastman today and bought him pizza. He loved my turtle. Sid Croft loved the designs too. Kevin Eastman and his wife were very appreciative and hungry. The line was long for food. i waited an hour in my wheelchair and was whisked to the front because of it. It was a noble gesture. They offered several items from his table with a free autograph. I told him that I wanted to thank him for 40 years of entertainment with TMNT and we were good. I asked him if he loves pizza, he said look at my belly. Cheese is cool.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am trying to build my channel now with celebrities, I enjoyed talking with Chris Claremont and the Fonz Ralph and Potzie were cool. Hell everyone was cool this year. I had a good time.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am trying to build my channel now with celebrities, I enjoyed talking with Chris Claremont and the Fonz Ralph and Potzie was cool. Hell everyone was cool this year. I had a good time.
Why was Chris Claremont checking his watch?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Because it was closing and still had a line to see him. He would get on the rants and tell a Marvel story. He doesn't do podcasts. He keeps his stories for conventions.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Because it was closing and still had a line to see him. He would get on the rants and tell a Marvel story. He doesn't do podcasts. He keeps his stories for conventions.
You realise they werre humouring you and don't intend to podcast right?

Did they give you contact details?

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user