Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
i was using turmeric until my doctor told me it was synthetic rat poison. but the way it has been over an hour, and I am not dead, yet another Chris' theory debunked.

Are you in a wheelchair for actual non-overeating related medical reasons or is everything self inflicted with that sweet combo of eating too much and never actually moving at all?

• 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Are you in a wheelchair for actual non-overeating related medical reasons or is everything self inflicted with that sweet combo of eating too much and never actually moving at all?
Lost his foot to diabetes so uhh… yes and yes?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It started one day when I had an argument with a door and the door won. I kicked it hard and caused charcoal to form. Being Native American and Irish is not a good combo. But I digest. I found out that I was allergic to all the good IV antibiotics. I may have to go to the hospital because I have two metal splints on the outside of my ankle to secure it in place. I am constantly on a non-weight-bearing status. I used to weigh 160 before the surgeries, I led an active life. I worked multiple jobs. I was a hustler and went to school at UMKC. what about you?

Someone tried to copy right strike my video. Pussy biatch and lost, Hahaha.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It started one day when I had an argument with a door and the door won. I kicked it hard and caused charcoal to form. Being Native American and Irish is not a good combo. But I digest. I found out that I was allergic to all the good IV antibiotics. I may have to go to the hospital because I have two metal splints on the outside of my ankle to secure it in place. I am constantly on a non-weight-bearing status. I used to weigh 160 before the surgeries, I led an active life. I worked multiple jobs. I was a hustler and went to school at UMKC. what about you?
I’m confused is the foot gone or still there but with plates? Did the kicking of the door make you lose the foot, that is if it’s gone?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
mrsox.png

Now w/diversity.

• 19Worf
  • 3Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 24 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Someone tried to copy right strike my video. Pussy biatch and lost, Hahaha.
I hate when I kick a door and charcoal forms. It just means I didn't kick hard enough since I didn't get diamonds. But, I digest.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
couple fists fulls of oxy, kick a door and get some bad shit IV'd into you

thats a hell of a role prep but I believe the Brad mads can make anything possible now

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I broke my front two big toes. Charlott disformed the shape of my foot. Eventually, the infection settled in my cuboid bone (the bone connects the ankle to the metatarsals). weaken it and fell one day going down the steps after the landlord refused to put the rails up to brace myself. I have a Tom Dempsey foot.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I guess Edawg wants to do the thumbnails for my podcast. You are hired. Don't be a weasel.

• 1Like