Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can smell the BO and stale urine from looking at this picture.

I went back and looked now that you said it, and yeah, there definitely does seem to be some deliberate distance being kept. Maybe it's normal, but, it just doesn't seem like the dudes are getting in there for the photo op with our boy.

He should sue them for scammery.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Crushing it dude. You’re making these weasels get reallll RILED up. Be careful because riled up weasels in packs can be dangerous.

What’s up with the leg brace?
Think Happy Pantheon Thoughts.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I don't even have words...

amaze han solo GIF

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I should have my carbon fiber prosthetic foot in a month then I will be back in the gym, returning back to glory. It's been a long journey.

• 3Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
i was using turmeric until my doctor told me it was synthetic rat poison. but the way it has been over an hour, and I am not dead, yet another Chris' theory debunked.
Tumeric works, your doctor is trying to sell you the real poison.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You guys need to stop dog piling Sox. The man delivered receipts. LEAVE SOX ALONE

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe ‘poison’ isn’t the right term here. Dr is an ass for saying ‘poison’ or Sox interpreted it as such.

Turmeric Supplements​

Brown says turmeric supplements are probably not a good idea. As wonderful as turmeric’s nutritional benefits can be, more curcumin is not necessarily better, and too much can be risky.

For instance, turmeric supplements may increase your risk of kidney stones, especially if this runs in your family. Curcumin supplements contain much higher concentrations of the compound than a person would consume by eating food flavored with the spice or by drinking turmeric tea.

“One challenge of turmeric is that curcumin and other active ingredients are not bioavailable, meaning they are not easily absorbed by the body. Also, the digestive process breaks these beneficial compounds down and eliminates them quickly,” Brown says.

With that in mind, incorporating the spice regularly into your meals can safely boost your intake. Combining the spice with black pepper may help increase your body’s ability to absorb turmeric’s beneficial compounds. A substance in black pepper called piperine, when combined with curcumin, has been shown to increase bioavailability by 2000%.

“It’s better to get curcumin and most other nutrients in whole food form rather than to take turmeric pills, tinctures, capsules or gummies,” she says.

Turmeric Supplements and Drug Interactions​

High doses of curcumin, as found in concentrated turmeric supplements, can interact with certain medications.

Pain relievers: Turmeric supplements can lessen the effects of indomethacin, aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen.

Chemotherapy: If you are receiving chemotherapy treatments, talk to your doctor before taking turmeric supplements, and especially avoid them if you are taking these chemotherapy agents:

• Camptothecin
  • Mechlorethamine
  • Doxorubicin
  • Cyclophosphamide
Blood thinners: Turmeric or curcumin supplements can increase the risk of bleeding in people taking warfarin.

Immunosuppressive drugs: People taking a medication called tacrolimus may experience increased side effects if they consume high amounts of curcumin.

Turmeric Side Effects​

While turmeric is safe for most people when enjoyed in tea or food, if you are allergic to the spice, eating it may cause a rash, hives or abdominal pain.

Most of the side effects are associated with very high concentrations of curcumin found in supplements (pills, capsules and gummies).

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Maybe ‘poison’ isn’t the right term here. Dr is an ass for saying ‘poison’ or Sox interpreted it as such.

Turmeric Supplements​

Brown says turmeric supplements are probably not a good idea. As wonderful as turmeric’s nutritional benefits can be, more curcumin is not necessarily better, and too much can be risky.

For instance, turmeric supplements may increase your risk of kidney stones, especially if this runs in your family. Curcumin supplements contain much higher concentrations of the compound than a person would consume by eating food flavored with the spice or by drinking turmeric tea.

“One challenge of turmeric is that curcumin and other active ingredients are not bioavailable, meaning they are not easily absorbed by the body. Also, the digestive process breaks these beneficial compounds down and eliminates them quickly,” Brown says.

With that in mind, incorporating the spice regularly into your meals can safely boost your intake. Combining the spice with black pepper may help increase your body’s ability to absorb turmeric’s beneficial compounds. A substance in black pepper called piperine, when combined with curcumin, has been shown to increase bioavailability by 2000%.

“It’s better to get curcumin and most other nutrients in whole food form rather than to take turmeric pills, tinctures, capsules or gummies,” she says.

Turmeric Supplements and Drug Interactions​

High doses of curcumin, as found in concentrated turmeric supplements, can interact with certain medications.

Pain relievers: Turmeric supplements can lessen the effects of indomethacin, aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen.

Chemotherapy: If you are receiving chemotherapy treatments, talk to your doctor before taking turmeric supplements, and especially avoid them if you are taking these chemotherapy agents:

• Camptothecin
  • Mechlorethamine
  • Doxorubicin
  • Cyclophosphamide
Blood thinners: Turmeric or curcumin supplements can increase the risk of bleeding in people taking warfarin.

Immunosuppressive drugs: People taking a medication called tacrolimus may experience increased side effects if they consume high amounts of curcumin.

Turmeric Side Effects​

While turmeric is safe for most people when enjoyed in tea or food, if you are allergic to the spice, eating it may cause a rash, hives or abdominal pain.

Most of the side effects are associated with very high concentrations of curcumin found in supplements (pills, capsules and gummies).
You can't just take it by itself it's got to be a combination of it and black pepper, the activator that allows you to absorb it, and that article even confirms them basically throwing it all out the window. It really does work and I've not had any ill effects from it with taking it daily for 3 years.

It talks about diminishing the effects of ibuprofen and acetaminophen, but that shit taken multiple times daily over the course of a couple of years will give you ulcers and completely screw up your digestion. Heartburn stomach inflammation and just pure pain, which is what you're trying to deal with.

All that shit it's just pushing you to Big pharma, and don't use anything natural. I've tried everything under the sun because I have chronic pain after falling a few stories, and the turmeric has really helped. Kava is also great, but it makes me pretty drowsy. I've tried everything under the sun but nothing is a silver bullet.

Sorry, just my whole experience after that accident with the medical industry has really made me jaded. I was on five different types of painkillers at one point, and I don't know how the hell I'm not been seeking out oxy after being on all that shit for a year. Never once when we asked the orthopedic surgeon and the caseworker whatever the hell what are some regular alternatives that aren't pharmaceutical that we can try, never once recommend anything natural, just go take more Ibuprofen, or get your pain meds again.

Probably why Sox is so fucked up. Got a bunch of doctors making a mint off of his government funded ass. I know we talked about his cuboid, and that being the cause of his amputation. I shattered mine, along with that leg and fractured the other. Dislocated shoulder cracked pelvis, and a concussion, but few years of physical therapy, 3 days a week, I'm doing exercises out of it, walking dogs, just trying to be active, and I can ride my bike to go out fishing.

That fat fuck can't even make a podcast, and his claim to fame is meeting some washed up celebrities at a comic book convention, and we're paying for his fucked up life. Meanwhile, I'm still dealing with medical debt, and I'm not on the government tit.

Sorry just pisses me off. The guy is a fucking failure, simply wants to be a victim, and all the benefits that come with it if you can call them that.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf