Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
You can't just take it by itself it's got to be a combination of it and black pepper, the activator that allows you to absorb it, and that article even confirms them basically throwing it all out the window. It really does work and I've not had any ill effects from it with taking it daily for 3 years.

It talks about diminishing the effects of ibuprofen and acetaminophen, but that shit taken multiple times daily over the course of a couple of years will give you ulcers and completely screw up your digestion. Heartburn stomach inflammation and just pure pain, which is what you're trying to deal with.

All that shit it's just pushing you to Big pharma, and don't use anything natural. I've tried everything under the sun because I have chronic pain after falling a few stories, and the turmeric has really helped. Kava is also great, but it makes me pretty drowsy. I've tried everything under the sun but nothing is a silver bullet.

Sorry, just my whole experience after that accident with the medical industry has really made me jaded. I was on five different types of painkillers at one point, and I don't know how the hell I'm not been seeking out oxy after being on all that shit for a year. Never once when we asked the orthopedic surgeon and the caseworker whatever the hell what are some regular alternatives that aren't pharmaceutical that we can try, never once recommend anything natural, just go take more Ibuprofen, or get your pain meds again.

Probably why Sox is so fucked up. Got a bunch of doctors making a mint off of his government funded ass. I know we talked about his cuboid, and that being the cause of his amputation. I shattered mine, along with that leg and fractured the other. Dislocated shoulder cracked pelvis, and a concussion, but few years of physical therapy, 3 days a week, I'm doing exercises out of it, walking dogs, just trying to be active, and I can ride my bike to go out fishing.

That fat fuck can't even make a podcast, and his claim to fame is meeting some washed up celebrities at a comic book convention, and we're paying for his fucked up life. Meanwhile, I'm still dealing with medical debt, and I'm not on the government tit.

Sorry just pisses me off. The guy is a fucking failure, simply wants to be a victim, and all the benefits that come with it if you can call them that.
Would you rather be in this position paying for Sox, or in mine paying for Ossoi's AIDS medication?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Would you rather be in this position paying for Sox, or in mine paying for Ossoi's AIDS medication?
Can I pick neither.

I live in America though so I don't have to worry about Ossoi, unless we just sent the UK an aid package. I guess you could argue that the amount of money we spend for NATO to supplement their military, which allows them to have their government medical programs, I probably have contributed at least a few dollars. Sorry was just trying to think this through.

I guess I probably already paid for both in some capacity.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Try this shit from KU pharmacy they ship for free $15 per bottle. It works. It is made by a pharmacist here. It contains 4 pain reliefers. May need a script. Lidocaine is one of the drugs mixed. I agree with you about the healthcare system. Covid fucked everything up.

20240311_145038.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The podcast is going to be called Soxx and Shoes. I spoke to my friend of 30+ years and a local nostalgia expert to join me on the podcast with a game trivia
and called-in style format with the guests.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Mother of God

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The podcast is going to be called Soxx and Shoes. I spoke to my friend of 30+ years and a local nostalgia expert to join me on the podcast with a game trivia
and called-in style format with the guests.
John Candy Reaction GIF

• 2Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It's not a podcast, it's a Soxx cast. Booze, I know you tried to copyright strike me, I would stop now before you get served. I have proof. You weasel.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
what about you?

I do what I can to stay in shape while working 10 hour days, but I have a Mt Dew Habit. Never been over 22ish BMI though, but I'll admit it's easier for tall people . Thanks for sharing! I'll totally join your guild when this comes out, though you and I will probably be in our 90s when the beta hits.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sad to say I accidentally clicked a soxx post so it showed even if it was ignored.

But it seems shit is getting real now! BoozeCube BoozeCube is getting sued for sure by the insane person.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
ok cerealkiller. as much as I have given the Pantheon weebs shit. I never once struck someone else's video. Never. I still can't believe Minus deleted his channel, Pantheon Plus. I guess his old lady was trying to get child support from him and was going to use the website as a source of income. Just because you deleted your message with your stupid icon phase you use all the time doesn't mean the message can't be pulled up with the old ID tag after it is deleted.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user