Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
ok cerealkiller. as much as I have given the Pantheon weebs shit. I never once struck someone else's video. Never. I still can't believe Minus deleted his channel, Pantheon Plus. I guess his old lady was trying to get child support from him and was going to use the website as a source of income.
Just like you don't understand the definition of podcast I don't think you understand the definition of proof either.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
ok cerealkiller. as much as I have given the Pantheon weebs shit. I never once struck someone else's video. Never. I still can't believe Minus deleted his channel, Pantheon Plus. I guess his old lady was trying to get child support from him and was going to use the website as a source of income. Just because you deleted your message with your stupid icon phase you use all the time doesn't mean the message can't be pulled up with the old ID tag after it is deleted.

Can anyone on the board decipher retard gibberish? Apparently this is proof of something but I don’t have enough insanity meter to understand it.

Groove

Trakanon Raider
cerealkiller = you. It's a reference to the Hackers movie and was Matthew Lillard's (who Soxx thinks will be on his 'podcast') internet handle. You posting then deleting your eat-shit-and-die-faggot response somehow equates in his head that you are 1337... perhaps he thinks you have hacked the Gibson to pull off such a technological marvel. This seems to be intertwined with you supposedly getting his 'video' struck... not sure which of the multitude of Soxx Media Productions examples this pertains to... there are so many to count. Again, you must have hacked or used the Gibson to acomplish this. The only thing missing from his diatribe towards you is the usual vague threat of legal action that almost always accomapnies such a precieved sleight.

The Minus stuff goes way back, he has been harping on that old chestnut ever since he stumbled upon this place. Again, curiously, while denigrating Minus for supposedly being a dead-beat father, he left out the usual threat of his inside knowledge of law breaking behavior that he is always uncovering.

The fact that we didn't at least get one Liz Woolley. James Earl Jones, or Furor reference coupled with the lack of threats of legal action makes me think he is so off his meds his universe is starting to fall apart. That or he has run out of his EBT/disability money and is unable to keep paying for his legion of PI's and lawyers to finally uncover the grand conspiracies that he is seemingly on the cusp of blowing the whole -- idk, at least Pantheon, Daybreak, Ashes of Creation, he goes back and forth - MMO industry apart.

Apologies if that was a rhetorical question Booze... I've been awake awhile. The whole Soxx thing is literally car crash viewing.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't wait for raids

1710307638796.png

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
, Pantheon plus attacks Zaide's content. 26:24 mark. Your time is numbered with your exploiting and RMT in Pantheon, Drax. Zaide is the new Minus.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Cerealkiller Cube and Zaide Plague are gonna stomp your forumquest guts out if you don't seal some deals

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have someone making a weasel emote for the podcast. Stomp the weasel.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
cerealkiller = you. It's a reference to the Hackers movie and was Matthew Lillard's (who Soxx thinks will be on his 'podcast') internet handle. You posting then deleting your eat-shit-and-die-faggot response somehow equates in his head that you are 1337... perhaps he thinks you have hacked the Gibson to pull off such a technological marvel. This seems to be intertwined with you supposedly getting his 'video' struck... not sure which of the multitude of Soxx Media Productions examples this pertains to... there are so many to count. Again, you must have hacked or used the Gibson to acomplish this. The only thing missing from his diatribe towards you is the usual vague threat of legal action that almost always accomapnies such a precieved sleight.

The Minus stuff goes way back, he has been harping on that old chestnut ever since he stumbled upon this place. Again, curiously, while denigrating Minus for supposedly being a dead-beat father, he left out the usual threat of his inside knowledge of law breaking behavior that he is always uncovering.

The fact that we didn't at least get one Liz Woolley. James Earl Jones, or Furor reference coupled with the lack of threats of legal action makes me think he is so off his meds his universe is starting to fall apart. That or he has run out of his EBT/disability money and is unable to keep paying for his legion of PI's and lawyers to finally uncover the grand conspiracies that he is seemingly on the cusp of blowing the whole -- idk, at least Pantheon, Daybreak, Ashes of Creation, he goes back and forth - MMO industry apart.

Apologies if that was a rhetorical question Booze... I've been awake awhile. The whole Soxx thing is literally car crash viewing.

I understood 100% of the references in that first paragraph, despite being just a little icon in this big world.

guy dancing GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I don’t follow this thread much. I come here for the falling gifs not the content.

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox has the energy of Alinity in his photos. Not a single smile just a grimace in his comicon updates.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caspin

Trakanon Raider
As much as this thread has become about Sox, I think he's the only one actually keeping his finger on the dying pulse of Pantheon news.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user