Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Try this shit from KU pharmacy they ship for free $15 per bottle. It works. It is made by a pharmacist here. It contains 4 pain reliefers. May need a script. Lidocaine is one of the drugs mixed. I agree with you about the healthcare system. Covid fucked everything up.

View attachment 519253
Nice dude. I had no idea you could milk emus for their oil.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
cerealkiller = you. It's a reference to the Hackers movie and was Matthew Lillard's (who Soxx thinks will be on his 'podcast') internet handle. You posting then deleting your eat-shit-and-die-faggot response somehow equates in his head that you are 1337... perhaps he thinks you have hacked the Gibson to pull off such a technological marvel. This seems to be intertwined with you supposedly getting his 'video' struck... not sure which of the multitude of Soxx Media Productions examples this pertains to... there are so many to count. Again, you must have hacked or used the Gibson to acomplish this. The only thing missing from his diatribe towards you is the usual vague threat of legal action that almost always accomapnies such a precieved sleight.

The Minus stuff goes way back, he has been harping on that old chestnut ever since he stumbled upon this place. Again, curiously, while denigrating Minus for supposedly being a dead-beat father, he left out the usual threat of his inside knowledge of law breaking behavior that he is always uncovering.

The fact that we didn't at least get one Liz Woolley. James Earl Jones, or Furor reference coupled with the lack of threats of legal action makes me think he is so off his meds his universe is starting to fall apart. That or he has run out of his EBT/disability money and is unable to keep paying for his legion of PI's and lawyers to finally uncover the grand conspiracies that he is seemingly on the cusp of blowing the whole -- idk, at least Pantheon, Daybreak, Ashes of Creation, he goes back and forth - MMO industry apart.

Apologies if that was a rhetorical question Booze... I've been awake awhile. The whole Soxx thing is literally car crash viewing.
Araysar Araysar is this one of those AI chatbots you’ve talked about?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ya lets take it easy ok

its another day closer to Pantheon

You know, even if it launches there’s still the question over its longevity. How many MMOs have been released in recent years and how many have been shelved or have a population in the double digits?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You know, even if it launches there’s still the question over its longevity. How many MMOs have been released in recent years and how many have been shelved or have a population in the double digits?

I think for the extremely petty, yet surprisingly seriously taken argument in this thread that any form of launch is enough for me

I think it will happen before a Sox podcast episode. He needs to seal some deals. Zaide has shown him the way.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Still using mismatched royalty-free assets, btw:

1710419354504.png

1710419384482.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Try this shit from KU pharmacy they ship for free $15 per bottle. It works. It is made by a pharmacist here. It contains 4 pain reliefers. May need a script. Lidocaine is one of the drugs mixed. I agree with you about the healthcare system. Covid fucked everything up.

View attachment 519253
whats up with that nasty ass keyboard bro

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
This cleric doesn't dps in the main tank group. I used one keyboard for raid targeting. and the number pad key for healing. My G11 keyboard is old and dirty. Its battle worn,

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This cleric doesn't dps in the main tank group. I used one keyboard for raid targeting. and the number pad key for healing. My G11 keyboard is old and dirty.
Makes sense

• 1Worf