Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I would love to see a visual history of mr Sox claims versus actual performance over the last two years of his activity on here

Post frequency
Claimed scandals
Claimed content releases
Actual content releases
Loss of limbs

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I would love to see a visual history of mr Sox claims versus actual performance over the last two years of his activity on here

Post frequency
Claimed scandals
Claimed content releases
Actual content releases
Loss of limbs
Is he a financial investment now?

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't played the game so I can't judge if it's fun or not, but this is pure liquid shit. Guy standing doing nothing for like 5 solid seconds is peak gaming experience. Are the animations and particles effect coded in Flash ?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I haven't played the game so I can't judge if it's fun or not, but this is pure liquid shit. Guy standing doing nothing for like 5 solid seconds is peak gaming experience. Are the animations and particles effect coded in Flash ?
Counter-point:

AAA companies are all overtaken with woke garbage and out of touch suits that wouldn't know a fun game idea unless it came with a micro-transaction attached. If you want a genuinely fun game in the classic style you're going to have to make some sacrifices. Those sacrifices are going to be on budget and that is primarily going to be the quality of the assets. The best you can hope for is stuff made tastefully that fits a theme. Top notch quality calls for top notch pay, you're dealing with passion projects here, with largely self-taught talent.

I don't disagree that things could probably be higher quality, but I mean I play classic EQ still so I'm willing to deal with subpar visuals if the core is quality. We'll have to see if that is Pantheon or not. This argument is admittedly easier to make with a game like Monsters and Memories because they haven't taken any player $$$. I haven't given them a penny so I guess it doesn't sting for me.

This isn't a new argument, but neither is whining about the graphics

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Counter-point:

AAA companies are all overtaken with woke garbage and out of touch suits that wouldn't know a fun game idea unless it came with a micro-transaction attached. If you want a genuinely fun game in the classic style you're going to have to make some sacrifices. Those sacrifices are going to be on budget and that is primarily going to be the quality of the assets. The best you can hope for is stuff made tastefully that fits a theme. Top notch quality calls for top notch pay, you're dealing with passion projects here, with largely self-taught talent.

I don't disagree that things could probably be higher quality, but I mean I play classic EQ still so I'm willing to deal with subpar visuals if the core is quality. We'll have to see if that is Pantheon or not. This argument is admittedly easier to make with a game like Monsters and Memories because they haven't taken any player $$$. I haven't given them a penny so I guess it doesn't sting for me.

This isn't a new argument, but neither is whining about the graphics

It looks good in game.

Foler can't give me straight answers, you weasels have corrupted him. Now he does the moving goalpost stuff, vague answers and rudeness.

When will the Bradmads stop?

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users