Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I lost it when the dude jumped in the water around 14:00.
Guys it's super fun and will be out shortly!

Copium simps wasting money...

Also LOL at the comment "I would not say its a gem in rough either.... I would say its the rock next to the gem.".

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He's been seething about it not being vaporware for quite some time. Also, believes the "10 years of serious development" stuff lmao.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's been seething about it not being vaporware for quite some time. Also, believes the "10 years of serious development" stuff lmao.

If they werent working on it during those 10 years, the fuck were they doing? The autistic code monkeys werent trying to do amway style marketing themselves, right? They had screenshots of development early on during the brad years. So either they've been working on it for 10 years and its rather disappointing given so much time, or they haven't been putting in the work and accusations of slacking or laziness would be valid.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Populations will be dying shortly once they stop moving the goal posts. Alpha burn out. It's the same shit from 4 years. I honestly believe Rowan' s statement about the game not coming out now. How you retrieve a file from a blue screened hd. Is there a way to pull it off the hard drive?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The game has released. They released it the second they got character persistence figured out.

If people continue to pay up for access, the grift will continue and be a Star Citizen scenario where an incompetent team haemorrhages money and under delivers.

If funding dries up, it will close down with no legal liabilities and the devs can move on somewhat saving face but I think it's going to look terrible on most CVs.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The game has released. They released it the second they got character persistence figured out.

If people continue to pay up for access, the grift will continue and be a Star Citizen scenario where an incompetent team haemorrhages money and under delivers.

If funding dries up, it will close down with no legal liabilities and the devs can move on somewhat saving face but I think it's going to look terrible on most CVs.
Paying to play a game is grift everyone. You heard it here first.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I will like to debate this topic since you won't do a podcast. :p
When the CEO of VR, Chris Rowan, tells you the game is never coming out. I would believe him. Now a lot of stuff can happen. multiple devs committing suicides, world wide epidemics, and several refactoring over a course of 10 years probably didn't help. They wasted people's money and time. You have a responsibilty not to mismange their money. They cant be sued until they offically stop. Chris Rowan also there when VG crashed and burned and they locked the doors on the staff. I guess lighting does strike twice

Last edited: