TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
fall falling GIF by Old Spice

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
All positive reviews from the EQ pals on it so far. The believers have been rewarded.

1714865314404.png

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nirgon, does this play on a fairly standard machine? I recall how VG played like a pig on most pc’s and Brad tried explaining it away on SV how we all needed 2k rigs.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgon, does this play on a fairly standard machine? I recall how VG played like a pig on most pc’s and Brad tried explaining it away on SV how we all needed 2k rigs.

I haven't tried to run it on a shit rig tbh

Not hearing anything close to the mess that VG had with it's requirements tho

Holy shit that was bad

• 1Like

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So.. I'm going to try this with a few friends. I know it will never be completed, but if we can have a few hours of fun it's all good.

This is the point where you say 'thank you for sharing' and I sit back down.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

I will see the faithful in the land of blood and snow

For the rest of you, more Asmongold vids about your regret purchases.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will see the faithful in the land of blood and snow

For the rest of you, more Asmongold vids about your regret purchases.

I like Asmongold in general. Usually a level headed guy. But when it comes to mmo's you can tell where he comes from.. Wow. Which in itself isn't bad, but it colors every game he plays to such an extent that I pretty much tune him out for mmo stuff. Look, he got ran out of BDO so quick it was embarrassing. He just can't hang very long in games that don't clone the WoW experience.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
It’s may 9th in the year of our lord 2024 and Mr. Sox Mr. Sox still hasn’t left, is just lurking. I’ll keep the beacon lit

IMG_1100.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I like Asmongold in general. Usually a level headed guy. But when it comes to mmo's you can tell where he comes from.. Wow. Which in itself isn't bad, but it colors every game he plays to such an extent that I pretty much tune him out for mmo stuff. Look, he got ran out of BDO so quick it was embarrassing. He just can't hang very long in games that don't clone the WoW experience.

I strongly suspect he swore off WoW knowing he or his handlers would get an email to keep playing. Its like this whole cult of regret purchasers he drags in.

"So guys.... guys... (eyebrow flair).... like how bad is this current Blizzard game we all bought? I know. It's obvious they have NO CLUE what they are doing."

Then he will get the D4 expac...

Anywho - the ice zone got the graphics revamp, it looks good and I think this leads to them smugly rolling out more texture revamped zones at a quick pace. I'm just looking forward to another classic style MMO, flaws and all. I miss people having more interesting things to go nuts about than whining about class balance to the point of homogenization.

• 1Like

pwe

This registration process has more red flags than communist convention. I know a scam when I see one. I will still try it, though, since I know a guy who backed years ago and he is pushing. But jfc.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
I played the free test for a bit over the weekend. It ran fine on my rig which is about 4.5 years old now. Ryzen 7 2700, RTX 2080, 32gb RAM.

• 2Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I strongly suspect he swore off WoW knowing he or his handlers would get an email to keep playing. Its like this whole cult of regret purchasers he drags in.

"So guys.... guys... (eyebrow flair).... like how bad is this current Blizzard game we all bought? I know. It's obvious they have NO CLUE what they are doing."

Then he will get the D4 expac...

Anywho - the ice zone got the graphics revamp, it looks good and I think this leads to them smugly rolling out more texture revamped zones at a quick pace. I'm just looking forward to another classic style MMO, flaws and all. I miss people having more interesting things to go nuts about than whining about class balance to the point of homogenization.
That bald fucker didnt go from poor white trash to wealthy white trash on luck alone. He gave up the white knighting back in fucking Mists of Pandaria. I think its fucking hilarious when he "reacts" to the D4 videos people post, "Its the last chance, boy!" "THE LAST CHANCE!" "(laughs)"

• 2Like

pwe

Ok, I did an all nighter with my lawyers.

We are still not sure if I can get two weeks of champion access, per six week season, by paying a subscription of $15 per month, as per this link, or if that is outdated and I need to pay a one-time $250 (or $50 per month for 6 months) for Pathfinder's pledge, which will give me champion access and 3 months of subscription time (at release, I assume). Presumably still having to pay for the game itself, in case it gets released? This last option also includes a buddy Code for additional digital download, which will give a buddy... some kind of access? I dunno.

But we will get to the bottom of this thing.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users