Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

jayrebb

Ssraeszha Raider
16,729
16,536
Had more fun in Pantheon than M&M.

I think since the layoffs they should look to sell the project (probably some efforts already made) or if they are going to shut down shop, turn over the game to emulator development so someone can take a whack at making a good amount of content for it. Although that won't solve the ambitious Mastery alternate advancement system, that's going to be a little bit harder for just any joe to complete the work on.

That being said I'm not sure what my M&M playtime is/was (in alpha to beta), likely nowhere near the 600h I got out of Pantheon. I'd prefer to play M&M in Pantheon.
 

yerm

Avatar of War Slayer
7,748
20,510
Would anyone even buy pantheon? With how adhd the devs were, how many years of little outcome, and constant redesigning, I cant even begin to imagine what a complete clusterfuck behind the hood this must be