Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree with Brad trying.. I've said it myself. I dont doubt his drive to see this project through.. I guess that's where some of us buttheads... faulty KS or not.. He's game(pardon the pun)

Looks new Jimbolini

Zoeii_sl

shitlord
I initially came here to talk about a game I want to back and I am still here to talk about this game. But it is crazy how much control my posts have over some of the guys here and their emotions. This is literally the most fun I have had in ages.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Lol, this thread is gold just from all the rustled jimmies. Thanks, Brad!
rrr_img_57631.jpg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Unbelievable. Next time you give him a suggestion, please include an instruction manual. You guys told him to go out and get word out. You didn't tell him to make sure to document it on the Kickstarter. You guys are mad because they messed the tiers and shit up but hell, you guys can't even give him detailed instructions on what you want...so you blame him when he does as you command.

And man it is easy for me to get your panties in a wad. Here, hop on the couch next to your bestie girl friend Zoeii, tell me all about your bad day.
Should we wipe his ass too, how about tie his shoes for him when he gets up and dress him for work.

Here's the instruction manual since you seem to need one...

Step 1 - Ask someone who aren't paying what the common fucking sense solution is to whatever dumbshit you are about to do is.
Step 2 - Do it.

Here, hop on the couch next to your bestie girl friend Zoeii, tell me all about your bad day.
Is that what you want ok sugartits

rrr_img_57632.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4 more backers till it hits 1600, if some of you guys who pulled out, want to get back in!?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I agree with Brad trying.. I've said it myself. I dont doubt his drive to see this project through.. I guess that's where some of us buttheads... faulty KS or not.. He's game(pardon the pun)

Looks new Jimbolini
I don't doubt his drive, just his management skills :)

Long term I'm worried about the Beta - AFAICT they're not planning for a paid beta so I keep seeing Vanguard all over again: forced to release buggy and early because of lack of funds. I would feel much more comfortable about this whole thing if the KS had said "starting with Beta X - we plan a paid beta, characters will be able to keep their characters into live once the paid beta starts, blah blah blah"

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I initially came here to talk about a game I want to back and I am still here to talk about this game. But it is crazy how much control my posts have over some of the guys here and their emotions. This is literally the most fun I have had in ages.
rrr_img_57633.jpg

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Dreaming shit up is hard work!

Fuuuugghhh.... I'm not even sure if I'm sarcastic or not. I mean, I'm being sarcastic, but in reality it takes a lot of mental 'work' to get creative endeavors like this done. And beer.
Vodka >> Beer for sarcastic internet posts. IMHO of course.

Sentien_sl

shitlord
Not to derail the derail...but $900 pledge? Is that new? I didn't see it mentioned
It looks like it's just a higher tier Advisor since they were all sold out, though that apparently has changed too. It seems new and wasn't part of the additions mentioned last time. (don't see it added to the chart)

Zoeii_sl

shitlord
That's why people are pissed. No one here should have to tell them what to do, no one here should have to tell him to post the same info in parallel on their kickstarter. We're just a bunch of forum neckbeards and we can't believe the "pros" are behaving so stupidly. Especially when there are TONS of examples they could just copy/paste from.

DURRRRRFuck
Right, but you guys asked him to do it cause you cared about this Kickstarter. He cares about it too or he wouldn't have listened. I don't know if you guys realize how difficult it is to run a Kickstarter. I would be surprised if Brad is getting more than 3 hours of sleep at night. You guys expect him to be all over the place all the time and have time to post everything to the Kickstarter page. It is making my head explode just trying to keep up with all the places he and his team has been. It's a good thing that I have a few friends who are also looking for the info.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
They must have just added it. It's not on the chart at the bottom of the site yet.
Looks similarish to the $600 one that's sold out. Maybe they're taking the advice to put similar tiers at [slightly] higher levels so people who feel they missed out have an incentive to get on board the next most similar tier that opens. Looks a bit too similar to the 600 to be a 300 dollar jump, but the idea is good?

Zoeii_sl

shitlord
Should we wipe his ass too, how about tie his shoes for him when he gets up and dress him for work.

Here's the instruction manual since you seem to need one...

Step 1 - Ask someone who aren't paying what the common fucking sense solution is to whatever dumbshit you are about to do is.
Step 2 - Do it.

Is that what you want ok sugartits

rrr_img_57632.jpg
That last bit is actually pretty funny because I know what that quote is from.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Looks similarish to the $600 one that's sold out. Maybe they're taking the advice to put similar tiers at [slightly] higher levels so people who feel they missed out have an incentive to get on board the next most similar tier that opens. Looks a bit too similar to the 600 to be a 300 dollar jump, but the idea is good?
Is it the $600 with guild features? crazy confusing

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Holy Shit. You can get an actual sword in the Kingdom Come kickstarter at the UKP 600 level. Now that's serious swag.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Right, but you guys asked him to do it cause you cared about this Kickstarter. He cares about it too or he wouldn't have listened. I don't know if you guys realize how difficult it is to run a Kickstarter. I would be surprised if Brad is getting more than 3 hours of sleep at night. You guys expect him to be all over the place all the time and have time to post everything to the Kickstarter page. It is making my head explode just trying to keep up with all the places he and his team has been. It's a good thing that I have a few friends who are also looking for the info.
No we expect him to be a fucking professional with 20+ years of experience like he is claiming. We expect him to have a team and a plan together prior to asking for money. He is no better than a fucking bum outside of McDonald's at this current level of helplessness.

10 to 1 odds that all of the Jan 2014 posters in this thread are in some way affiliated with Brads crew of lackeys. Any takers?