Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I highly doubt there is a mystery investor. Just something Brad is bullshitting about to let the "true believers" keep the faith and keep pumping their welfare money into buying trinkets for a game that won't ever be made.
Oh come on now Brad would never lie to people. The guy made EQ.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
It's very depressing given the state of this industry. I have no doubt Brad would make the best MMOG to come out in a decade -thatspeaks fucking volumes to the state this industry is in.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This KS sage should make it easily to understand, in some way, why religion is so palatable. Blind worship makes you blissfully hopeful no matter what happens.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's very depressing given the state of this industry. I have no doubt Brad would make the best MMOG to come out in a decade -thatspeaks fucking volumes to the state this industry is in.
rrr_img_60881.jpg

Come on Dumar, you are better than this.

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
Why are they honouring KS pledges on the new site? It was their chance to get away from the shit they made! Sort it all out, make it clear and concise, easy to understand and so on. But they managed to make a more complex mess. Im questioning my own intelligence of backing this still. I keep thinking they are going to turn the corner.

Going to be interesting to see if they honour the Seeker pledge at $20

Seeker's Pledge -
Beta invite, Early name reservation, Access to the game forums to keep up with the latest development progress and to give us your input!

Thats some cheap forum access.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I'm not endorsing Brad: he's screwed the pooch again unfortunately. But in precise terms, no one has offered any alternative to no endorsement. That's the issue. I'm looking at where we are - the collective you is continuing to point fingers, and while he may deserve it, it doesn'tdo anything. There is no other MMOG coming out worth two flying cock shits. Do you get it?Nothing. It's as fucking bleak and arid as the vagina sand leaking from the WoW thread everytime I post there.

So I want an answer, not a response of how Brad fucked up again. What is there besides Rerolled bingo night?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why are they honouring KS pledges on the new site? It was their chance to get away from the shit they made! Sort it all out, make it clear and concise, easy to understand and so on. But they managed to make a more complex mess. Im questioning my own intelligence of backing this still. I keep thinking they are going to turn the corner.

Going to be interesting to see if they honour the Seeker pledge at $20

Seeker's Pledge -
Beta invite, Early name reservation, Access to the game forums to keep up with the latest development progress and to give us your input!

Thats some cheap forum access.
Yeah $20 for a game that will never be made and for access to post on a scam site is a fucking bargain. I can't for the life of me understand why more people aren't jumping on that "cheap forum access"

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
you should keep subbing to wow, your $15/mo monthly donation will surely convince Blizzard that their way is wrong
For those that dont know. there is scoring system on the forum to collect points. And a quest system of some kind, so if you do certain things you can unlock a badge. Its a bit of a grind and has hell levels so you might enjoy it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For those that dont know. there is scoring system on the forum to collect points. And a quest system of some kind, so if you do certain things you can unlock a badge. Its a bit of a grind and has hell levels so you might enjoy it.
Sounds like Dumar should defiantly sub to play the msg board then, should keep him busy as long as it exists.

kudos

<Banned>
Sounds like Dumar should defiantly sub to play the msg board then, should keep him busy as long as it exists.
Greetings, Traveler!

I'm in need of 10 more friends and perhaps you can be of assistance?!

Bring me 10 friends who can donate $20 minimum and I will make sure you're rewarded...eventually!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Greetings, Traveler!

I'm in need of 10 more friends and perhaps you can be of assistance?!

Bring me 10 friends who can donate $20 minimum and I will make sure you're rewarded...eventually!
Talk about group based content. Sounds exactly like what he has been asking for, and since he wasn't asked to collect bear asses it means it's hardcore.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"Trolls on comments section of KS
They are waging a misinformation campaign to deter KS pledgers from pledging here. Its exhuasting fighting them. I am Robert Carlisle on KS btw."

From the new private forums...

kudos

<Banned>
IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY. THEY ARE OUT TO STOP US AND BRAD FROM MAKING THE NEXT WOW KILLER. DON'T LET THEM DO IT YOU GUYS. WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AND STOP THIS BETRAYAL OR THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL THE GENRE AS WE KNOW IT IS DEAD IN THE GRAVE 6 FEET UNDER.

SIGNING OFF,
ROBERT CARLISLE
(Treeleaf Shadowfoot - Human Shaman of the 1st Order)