Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

iannis

Musty Nester
jesus.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
If they could afford a proofreader they'd check what they post.

God, why do you ask such stupid questions?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
This thing deserves the HoF but it's still too early to move it from MMO general. We're still in the Aftergame show.
I think this is the only time I've ever agreed with Skanda.

Quite the premature ejaculation taking it out of MMORPG today and should have gone to MMORPG HOF not the Shaw in any event.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If this stays shawed there should be a followup thread in the main forums. It's not truly dead yet.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who's going to be the first ambassador of Rerolled and become an Ascendants Pledge?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fall of the Risen

Coming this summer, 2026.

A legend re-birthed out of a Dragon's anus, the risen are back with a vengeance and you better recognize this masterful MMO by the creators of Everquest. Follow Clacker the lovable crab based off of Salvatore's enduring tale of betrayal and mystery.

Cla----Claaacker

Fall Of the Risen

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If someone here is gullible enough to be a "Champion" well "Apprentice Developer" would be cool if they copied the more interesting threads over to read. This insulated veil of secrecy that they are trying to create over there can do nothing but backfire on them.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I, for one, hope that this project still manages to stay afloat and we see a game someday. Being a miserable, bitter cunt accomplishes nothing and only serves to undermine the chance of this game ever seeing the light of day. I guess some of you would rather play angry guy forum wars than play games, though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I, for one, hope that this project still manages to stay afloat and we see a game someday. Being a miserable, bitter cunt accomplishes nothing and only serves to undermine the chance of this game ever seeing the light of day. I guess some of you would rather play angry guy forum wars than play games, though.
Yeah that's it, we're all jaded assholes and hate fun. It isn't possible at all that an idea presented incomplete in the most unprofessional matter, with nothing more than a washed up drugie leading the charge, was the reason people decided not the support the project. Nope not at all, it was because we're old and hate fun and want kids to get off our lawn.

This game if that's really what you want to pretend it is, needs to be undermined. There is a reason it's the 1 and 50 flop on kickstarter, there is a reason it's a statistical anomaly going backwards during the last couple of days of kickstarter, and it ain't because we're a group of meanies. Hate to break it to ya, but you and Dumar both need to take a dose of reality and then come back to the thread.

rrr_img_60990.jpg

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
As if this game has any chance of seeing the light of day anyway. They are going to milk it for as long as it is profitable because they damn sure are not getting that 8 or so million they claim to need to complete the game.