Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He just wanted to do it riding on other peoples work while he got the lion's share of the credit.
Well, it worked 15 years ago. So, it's no surprise that the man isstillliving under the grand delusion that it could happen again.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
If this is true (and it looks like it), then the last shreds of credibility Brad had are gone forever. Even after the failed KS, if he had made the right descisions, the project would have been possible. Now? No.

Maybe he will crawl back to SOE and Smed will pity him and give him a job as an apprentice dev at their new zombie apocalypse mmo. That would be fitting in a creepy way
wink.png
No way Smed gives him a shot. First, Brad is allergic to work and responsibility. Second, Smed has solid leadership and better talent already on board. Brad has options in car sales and as a realtor. I'm sure some of the dupes would buy a used car off him if it meant more money for Pantheon development! Go Pantheon!

Edit- I love how Brad uses the excuse of always looking for funding when he eventually tries this again. Last time it was pressure and drugs, this time funding kept him from doing anything at all.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Nice to see that Brad is well on his way to being the junky from Menace II Society. Soon he will have all the cheeseburgers he needs to get smed to rehire him.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I remember when Brad was one of the Next Game GodsT. I can't be bothered to look them up, but I wonder if he has fallen the farthest of them all. I also wonder if the redhead is still hot.

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Stevie Case had no business being in that article. She's never actually made a single game. She was just someone who convinced Romero to buy her a set of boobs and a dye-job on her hair..

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
What does "brilliant" mean in England? A lot of my client and coworkers over there say it on conference calls and im trying to figure out what it equates to over here.

Awesome? maybe
I'd say it's about the same as "cool" in North America.

The same thing it means in America...
Nah. The Brits and to a lesser extent Aussies use it far more frequently than anyone in NA does.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Stevie Case had no business being in that article. She's never actually made a single game. She was just someone who convinced Romero to buy her a set of boobs and a dye-job on her hair..
Hey, if Brad can be in the article, so can she.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did anything ever come of your pitch to Smed about an EQ1 type game?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad is in the wrong industry. "Leaders" who can sell their vision and ideas and never lose confidence regardless of outcome are very successful swindling way more money from people in finance and real estate. My brother worked for a guy in the mortgage industry who was a complete piece of shit and kind of a loser interpersonally, but he believed the shit he sprewed out of his mouth so convincingly that he was a fantastic salesman and built a company off of it.

That kind of confidence that is overthetop irrational is what makes a successful leader. Generally competence is also important, but then again we only need to look to at Donald Trump to know that's not a necessity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Brad is in the wrong industry. "Leaders" who can sell their vision and ideas and never lose confidence regardless of outcome are very successful swindling way more money from people in finance and real estate. My brother worked for a guy in the mortgage industry who was a complete piece of shit and kind of a loser interpersonally, but he believed the shit he sprewed out of his mouth so convincingly that he was a fantastic salesman and built a company off of it.

That kind of confidence that is overthetop irrational is what makes a successful leader. Generally competence is also important, but then again we only need to look to at Donald Trump to know that's not a necessity
Sounds like my old Executive Director. He would tell the client anthing to get a sale and they would eat it up, then it was up to my team to deliver his completely unrealistic vision.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
If this is true (and it looks like it), then the last shreds of credibility Brad had are gone forever. Even after the failed KS, if he had made the right descisions, the project would have been possible. Now? No.

Maybe he will crawl back to SOE and Smed will pity him and give him a job as an apprentice dev at their new zombie apocalypse mmo. That would be fitting in a creepy way
wink.png
If you think Smed would let his own personal Smeagol back into the fold, you're crazy