Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That CanadidiaXegony dude was pretty hilarious on the Kickstarter comments. Is he still jocking for this game!?

iannis

Musty Nester
So a little old lady on a fixed income... and Brad might have to sell one of his motorcycles...

Junkie piece of shit. God damn human garbage. He's not responsible for her choices, but it's not like he's taking her money on accident. Selling scratch offs to a gambling addict.

Reprehensible trash.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
What I still don't understand is why Brad would destroy what's left of his reputation for a few extra bucks. The whole dev team hates him now and no investor/publisher in their right mind is going to give him any money... and all for what? 20 thousand dollars?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What I still don't understand is why Brad would destroy what's left of his reputation for a few extra bucks. The whole dev team hates him now and no investor/publisher in their right mind is going to give him any money... and all for what? 20 thousand dollars?
20k? you're being kind. He took upwards of 2/3 of the total from the site.

bayr_sl

shitlord
What's tax day in the US? Middle of April?

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is the site still taking donations? I successfully went all the way through to the log into paypal section, so I am assuming it is.

I haven't been following the whole thread, but how on earth can Brad still be taking cash off folks stupid enough to sign up?

Edit: Nvm, just saw the CAPS bit at the bottom of their front page - can't believe he is still happy to try and take cash off people.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
What's tax day in the US? Middle of April?
Were any of these donations going to an actual business? He can probably just say they were gifts if it went into a personal account. In that case it is tax free for him.

It'll be hilarious if there are people that gave over $14,000 and get nailed for not filing a gift tax return.

fuffalo_sl

shitlord
When do we get our "I was an apprentice developer for Pantheon and all I got was this shitty T-Shirt" T-Shirts?
Right now they're working on the main design for the tshirt, and working with some potential big tshirt making companies to see what they can work out. If you'd like you can become an apprentice tailor and help shape the tshirt industry from within.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
rrr_img_65669.jpg