Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

kanak32_sl

shitlord
I really wish mmorpg.com or massively would cover the fraud that has occurred with this project. People not aware of all this shit, and who see the second kickstarter, need to be made well aware of the whole situation. I hate the idea of the unaware gamers getting duped by the B-rad fraud machine. I suppose it's up to them to do their due diligence, but come on, this is certainly news worthy and one or two sites with a following could completely shut this bullshit down.

Of course it would all be Rerolled's fault! The whole kickstarter terrorist thing gives me so many lol's. I am glad I found this community of turrists and I have Pantheon to thank for that.
Someone needs to alert the Giant Bomb guys (Patrick probably) to this. They love stories like this.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
if he took the $45,000 to help pay for his wife's cancer treatment, i could at least understand that. if someone i loved had cancer and needed money for treatments/hospital stays there's literally no limits to what i would do to get that money. health insurance in this country is bullshit and they will find any way they can to not pay out. not sure if that's what the money was used for, but if it was for his wife, at least that i could understand.
Also, this pathetic quote is exactly why Brad's 'leaking' info about his wife's cancer. Most of the people on earth have a loved one going through cancer treatments or have had a relative that died from it, how many of them straight up steal money from people to fund it and then turn around and try to steal money again? Don't be a fucking sap.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys talked about Tonys wife. Tony is 5 figures in debt because of this and was paid less in total than what his monthly bills are. Ben was the first to leave because he wasn't getting paid and just barely managed to pay his bills, Vu paid out of pocket for all the unity assets to design what you seen in the Proof of Concept. Tony kept working and proving lore voluntarily knowing he was not getting paid, from which there would be no zones, no mobs, no reason for a game at all to support all of us, the community, no matter if we supported him or the project or not because that... is Tony.
So Tony is a retard. Got it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
So Tony is a retard. Got it.
That's what I took from that idiots quote too. Basically it's Obama's fault, or anyone else but Tony's despite 3500 people telling him this is exactly what would happen.

Anyone who joined up with Brad was incredibly delusion and greedy, expecting to get in on the ground floor of a next Generation of MMO's that will never happen. Anyone who says they did it for the fans or the love of the industry would never have hitched their rickshaw to Brad's horse in the first place.

Again, EVERYONE knew this was going to bomb except a delusion few.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
So 2 maps in 4-6 months, great work.

Lol beck is delusional. The devs need to be wiped.
Beck is one of the goofiest motherfuckers out there, did you hear him talk the other night over devs and other people so he could cry about how people think he's a bad guy? I've never heard anyone think they mattered more in their life. He runs a "radio station" that plays Bon Jovi and he freaked out over having 30 listeners and almost started crying when he read some of the stuff people here had to say about him. Beck, you don't matter at all.

nottyen_sl

shitlord
Beck would flap his gums for 30min at a time in interviews.

Any dev who lashes out about going balls in on contract work for a startup with no supplemental income is an idiot.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Beck is one of the goofiest motherfuckers out there, did you hear him talk the other night over devs and other people so he could cry about how people think he's a bad guy? I've never heard anyone think they mattered more in their life. He runs a "radio station" that plays Bon Jovi and he freaked out over having 30 listeners and almost started crying when he read some of the stuff people here had to say about him. Beck, you don't matter at all.
That's just his 'radio persona' man. He's actually mega chill and swole IRL.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You guys asked me to come here. Pretty sure it was a wish. Something about a rickshaw... Not sure why you want to take me out to dinner at a Chinese Restaurant in Whalley.
Salty? He's been banned since the dawn of ReRolled.

nottyen_sl

shitlord
Salty? He's been banned since the dawn of ReRolled.
1938_Eugenics_in_Nazi_Germany_fascism-adolf-hitler-large.jpg