Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Beck_sl

shitlord
That's what I took from that idiots quote too. Basically it's Obama's fault, or anyone else but Tony's despite 3500 people telling him this is exactly what would happen.

Anyone who joined up with Brad was incredibly delusion and greedy, expecting to get in on the ground floor of a next Generation of MMO's that will never happen. Anyone who says they did it for the fans or the love of the industry would never have hitched their rickshaw to Brad's horse in the first place.

Again, EVERYONE knew this was going to bomb except a delusion few.
Tony went in with Trust and got burnt. He knows it and trust me, he's upset at himself too for believing Brad. Tony is not the only one who believed Brad either.

kanak32 -Beck is one of the goofiest motherfuckers out there, did you hear him talk the other night over devs and other people so he could cry about how people think he's a bad guy? I've never heard anyone think they mattered more in their life. He runs a "radio station" that plays Bon Jovi and he freaked out over having 30 listeners and almost started crying when he read some of the stuff people here had to say about him. Beck, you don't matter at all.
You do know the show is a character right... I even say it as part of the show...

Anyway, I am sure you are honored and privileged to have me here as part of your community as so many of you have also become part of ours. I look forward to our association.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
Tony went in with Trust and got burnt. He knows it and trust me, he's upset at himself too for believing Brad. Tony is not the only one who believed Brad either.

You do know the show is a character right... I even say it as part of the show...

Anyway, I am sure you are honored and privileged to have me here as part of your community as so many of you have also become part of ours. I look forward to our association.
You a unity developer or something?

nottyen_sl

shitlord
schizophrenia+label_98248091.jpg

Tony is an idiot, and replaceable; just like the rest of the 4-6 month fail team.

Brad is going to get better talent easily.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
You guys should be a lot nicer to the Howard Stern of indie radio. You're gonna end up looking foolish in the biography movie.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Brad is going to get better talent easily.
Yeah, the game industry is full of thieves. I can imagine it will be more fun watching them try to out game each other than it will be to get to play a game.

He wont do better. He doesn't have an indy mind set. He thinks he can be all indy and still get paid "industry standard". Maybe he will keep paying indy wages to everyone but himself and keep using it as his personal piggy bank. What's he paying you to troll threads of people who don't drink the Kool-aid? Pretty buddy buddy with him in the TS chat.

Everyone is replaceable, even Brad.

And to the other question. I have no idea how to use unity. I make no allusions as to having any ability in that regard.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Why can't this shit happen to ANY of the other trash bin parlor games? Why does it have to happen to theonegame, the one MMO, that would've brought gaming back to where it belongs?

Every single development effort is out to anal rape this genre, whether it's fraud as Brad has so awesomely done or selling your fucking soul ala Blizzard. Fuck, I hate this state of affairs.