Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No idea who Sam is.
tumblr_lyhnctC3gD1ro91bjo1_500.gif

Fucking '14ers

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't even think Sam is crazy enough to toss money at this game. No doubt he knows about it by now

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Burdock's troll is successful. Brad hasn't posted in over a week.

You'd think the leader of a crowdfunded and crowdbuilt MMO would be more involved with the crowd.

Hey Frenzic... is this Burdock a troll or what.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Burdock's troll is successful. Brad hasn't posted in over a week.

You'd think the leader of a crowdfunded and crowdbuilt MMO would be more involved with the crowd.

Hey Frenzic... is this Burdock a troll or what.
Brad will be back saying he needs to post more and do a better job. rinse/repeat.. it's so fucking exhausting at this point lol

Hopefully Frenzic will see the ineptness soon and bail on the guy. He really doesn't deserve support and certainly never goes above and beyond to grow it. He just asks people to do it for him. They get him a little momentum and instead of ceasing the moment, he vanishes. The guy has hurt this project way more than helped it.

JonJon_sl

shitlord
He's not trolling. I've looked at some of his other post. Guy is serious as can be.
I thought the same thing, until I read this:

Butthurt...err Burdock_sl said:
Greeting and Well met fellow Pantheon Fans!

My name is Mark, and I am a 37 year old gamer, have been gaming for 20+ years, I have an 18 month old boy and happily married. My soul mate (wife) also enjoys gaming (mostly either Battlefield, COD or World of Warcraft). I work for the Austrlalian government and do freelance writing. It would be an honor to be here and help contribute to Brad's vision, this is Brad McQUAID! To me he is a huge gaming celebrity, this is the person behind Everquest, EVERQUEST!! Then Vanguard, ZOMG I LOVE VANGUARD!! I see Pantheon and I literally geek out to think this will be the next gen Everquest cross Vanguard (talk about dream games!?!). As such, for the moment, I am hoping to help breath life into the world by firstly contributing some fan fiction to this site, please have a look at "Rise of the Reapers - Celestial Chronicles" in the fan fiction section.

Greetings to you all and I look forward to seeing this game grow, rise from the ashes like proverbial phoenix and take flight, it's firey wings buring all the competition until this titles reigns supreme in the MMO verse.

See you online, my fellow Fallen!

Mark (Burdock).
If that ain't trollin' I don't know what it is.

And thank you to everyone for raising my awareness of who Sam is; I got quite a few laughs from the reaction pics!

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
...instead of ceasing the moment, he vanishes. The guy has hurt this project way more than helped it.
Actually that's EXACTLY what he does. The moment ceases to exist...

I thought the same thing, until I read this:

If that ain't trollin' I don't know what it is.
No I actually know people in real life who are equally as... special.. And it boggles my mind that anyone could be that... special.