Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_66998.jpg

Retarded Man-child wins!
I love how these retards ignore the fact that Brad stole a shit load of money and all but pulled the plug on this project by doing so.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paid bills is my guess. That's what makes him so dangerous. Dudes in the red trying to hold onto his assets. All these people lining up to do free work for him don't realize he's still paying himself with site funds. They do whatever they can to keep this thing afloat and he profits. It's fucking insane.

JonJon_sl

shitlord
I love how these retards ignore the fact that Brad stole a shit load of money and all but pulled the plug on this project by doing so.
I responded to Butthurt on mmorpg.com and mentioned that exact thing. It makes me wonder how I'm not rich off of people's gullibility by now. I guess I just assume that people actually have a brain and I couldn't bilk them out of tens of thousands of dollars with some generic bullshit and promises of days gone by.

Guys I am making a game called "Days When We Had More Time: Group Grind Nostalgia Fest". It's main tenets are, (1) group oriented grouping for group purposes, (2) talk to other people while sitting around grouping, (3) oh and grouping. I don't want any of your hard earned crowd source money to get skimmed off by Kickstarter or Indiegogo so I am going to just be accepting donations on Paypal... Send them to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */p. Tiers will be awesome I swear.

Lore: Think Lord of the Rings meets Dungeons and Dragons with people doing epic things. Gods rising and wanting power. Something something darkside, something something Warwizard.

Ok I got waaay off topic, Flying Dog IPAs will do that.. Hah

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Paid bills is my guess. That's what makes him so dangerous. Dudes in the red trying to hold onto his assets. All these people lining up to do free work for him don't realize he's still paying himself with site funds. They do whatever they can to keep this thing afloat and he profits. It's fucking insane.
Have they really made any more money though? I know the money stipend from baby developers but beyond that...anything? This really doesn't seem like a sustainable long term con-job does it?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's made a few k atleast. I'm guessing his house is paid off so it's probably helping a decent amount with no mortgage. If I had to guess he's making 2-4k a month on site.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Burtock's language sounds similar to Sam's...
No fucking way, LOL!

Sam Deathwalker_sl said:
I'm Sam DeathWalker.
28 Accounts Multiboxer.
Killed Nalak 28 box Solo in 4min26sec!
12.7 Million in AH sales!
GM of 990 member guild with over 700 level 90's.
Inventor of Multiboxing Focus Fire in 2001!
Sold Hot Dogs for Gary Gygax in 1968 at the first GenCon.
Google Me for Proof!
And the ONLY WoW player with his own Tshirt! Google Sam DeathWalker Shirt and DPS.
AHAHAHAHA, the"sold hotdogs for Gary Gygax"bit just kills me

All WoW achievements 100% complete. - Page 27