Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
With his tens of rabid loyalists, wouldn't Brad be better off doing something constructive like trying to take over some rural town in Kansas, warlord-style?
Pretty sure this is how Waco started. Tried to make a mmo or something.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Conflict seems like too strong of a word. At this point it's just a tiny, insane community eating itself alive while the rest of the world doesn't even know it exists.

Last I checked (because I can't help myself) Nirrtix posted about loading screens which is lol. Brad knows what this is, he knows he doesn't have a development team in any sense. There's one guy who can fuck around in Unity which, good for him and all, but it doesn't make him a developer.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There is trouble a brewing at Pantheonroft.com... Conflict is in full swing.
The beans:
984462_fb30_625x1000.jpg

Emotiv

Silver Squire
No drama on the Apprentice Developers Pantheology forum, this must be happening on the level three forums. I think don't think my Thetan level is high enough yet.

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
I hate missing a whole day of this thread because things change so quickly!

If Burdock is a troll, he is deep undercover, possibly a mole planted during the Cold War of gaming maybe by Blizzard? They must've recently activated him as fear of Pantheon's Rise shook up the industry and how it might affect WoW. Their slipping subscriptions are proof.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Brad's forum activity is next to nil atm. He didn't post anything for a while, then posted warwizard, then gone again. Warwizard was Monday.

This Burdock guy is not a troll just a... passionate fan? Heh

There is trouble a brewing at Pantheonroft.com... Conflict is in full swing.
Dood they could all be brad LOL

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
People like Burdock or whoever he is latch themselves to these opportunities to grant themselves some type of authority and/or title. I guess they feel like they can lead a charge and eventually give themselves a nice color/title on a forum. Their computer desk in their bedroom has now graduated to a home office and they get to post, blog, etc. about all they are doing in the world. Who knows, he may even fire up a linkedIn account add it to his resume.

I still cannot believe other sites such as MMORPG.com facilitate this crap but I guess it's easy clicks for them.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I got over any real disappointment when I realized he wasn't even sure what the hell he was making, so it's not like it had a chance being something great for people stuck in the past like me anyways. He knew a couple of fun words to say to appeal to a crowd that might toss money his way, but it became clear he had no fucking clue.

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
No drama on the Apprentice Developers Pantheology forum, this must be happening on the level three forums. I think don't think my Thetan level is high enough yet.
There's definitely an inner circle made up of the green names, who are communicating together with Brad behind the scenes. The Pantheon site is just the public face of this deal now, as can be seen by the inner circle's recent lack of activity on those forums, then sudden changes without any discussion on the main forums, like the names turning green, then an enormous mass of posts from Max63 which conveniently pushed all of Burdock's crazy off the main forum page so the "new topics" section isn't spammed for all to see.

We're going deeper. The truth is out there. I want to believe.