Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Let's not start the 'is sam a pedo' discussion just because he fucked a couple teen whores. Last thing we want is Gaige in this thread defending his lifestyle.
The-Joker-And-Here-We-Go.gif

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You guys don't get it.THISis the PostModern MMO. The discussion about the game, the uncertainty, and the people rallying together both for and against the creators of the game is the game itself. There is no game apart from the years of discussion about the game.

Brad is fucking deep. Meta deep.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
without brad there would be no eq there would be no wow there would be no pantheon there would be no modern mmo we would still be draggin paper and pens to friends house to gayme

Dalien

Registered Hodor
It would be the most amazing thing ever if we could get Sam da Man to fund Pantheon. He could 26-box Apprentice Developers and finish the game in no time!

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
without brad there would be no eq there would be no wow there would be no pantheon there would be no modern mmo we would still be draggin paper and pens to friends house to gayme
There would be a bunch of sandboxes iterating on UO? Sounds amazing.

Conflict seems like too strong of a word. At this point it's just a tiny, insane community eating itself alive while the rest of the world doesn't even know it exists.

Last I checked (because I can't help myself) Nirrtix posted about loading screens which is lol. Brad knows what this is, he knows he doesn't have a development team in any sense. There's one guy who can fuck around in Unity which, good for him and all, but it doesn't make him a developer.
It is just kinda pathetically sad at this point. From such high hopes to such low desperation, it's a Greek tragedy in every sense except the bloodshed.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Uh isn't he an admitted pedo?
Admitted? Depends on how you look at it. To hear him talk he's an ebopiphile not a pedophile, and he thinks that the laws should regard anyone who has reached puberty as an adult (because HISTORY LAWL, and so that he can legally get blowjobs from minors).

You guys don't get it.THISis the PostModern MMO. The discussion about the game, the uncertainty, and the people rallying together both for and against the creators of the game is the game itself. There is no game apart from the years of discussion about the game.

Brad is fucking deep. Meta deep.
STFU ASSHOLE YOU'RE RUINING MY IMMERSION

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Would there still have been an Asheron's Call though? Spooky.

JonJon_sl

shitlord
Brad_sl said:
The only apology should be (and is) from me, for letting the community become neglected and letting questions linger on and then turn into allegations, misinformation, etc. I neglected the community, and this is what happened.
Come Brad you are neglecting us all with this 10 day hiatus! We need more fodder, this thread is slowing down.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Raid mob spawn racing.

My server rarely was ever spawn camped. Once it popped people started mobilizing. Was the greatest thing ever watching a competing guild running next to you and setting up on the other side of Kael arena.I swear my heart would race.
Thinking about bluebies doing this without the fear/excitement of PvP raid contesting makes me chuckle.