Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
after 20 years in the business your up and coming days are long behind you. either you make it, tread water or are on the way down.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At some point isn't Brad going to have to get a real job? There's no way he gets another 45k for himself with this project and while he doesn't want the website money faucet shut off, they might be more leery when this turns into his hobby rather than his full time job.
It really makes you wonder what his game plan is. Hell his house property tax alone is like $20k, not to mention normal expenses like food and utilities. I just can't imagine he's pulling in more than $1-2k a month TOPS. I mean, does he honestly believe some angel investor is going to swoop in at the last minute?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Is Brad still in hiding? How are the forum gods now? Did the unity guy ever get through his YouTube tutorials? Maybe i'm not paying enough attention anymore but it's been pretty boring as of late.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure that someone already linked his new site (as opposed to SZ No Jihad, IIRC) but I'll put the exact link up if you really want it.

445 Down! 2,593,394,502 to Go! - Sam DeathWalker
Clicked the link and went to his site. Had a quick look round. Now I'm positive I'm on some FBI watch list (if I wasn't already). The jailbait forum (e****phile, can never remember the name of it) was just... creepy...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You know, if they were to somehow put something together that was worthwhile, I think I'd actually feel bad that Brad would be there to put his name on it and take the credit.

Something must not be right. Last time I checked No Jihad the number was just under that.

... or I'm confusing which hundred he was at and he was at 330 before..... *shivers*
His last post on SZNJ left it at 410, I have an old SS that still has 409. So in what, four and a half years he's added 37?

409 Females and Counting! in General Discusion Forum

The best thing to do would be to get him to answer your questions here...it might actually be a better use of the thread then sitting around waiting for the next round of Brad drama.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I miss that Sam thread from FoH... him defending having sex with a 15 year old for about 50 pages.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The best thing to do would be to get him to answer your questions here...it might actually be a better use of the thread then sitting around waiting for the next round of Brad drama.
Rerolled Exclusive: Sam's Advice To Brad On How To Handle Pantheon And Get Some Under-age Apprentice Developer Snatch While Doing It.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Real talk: Is it even possible to make a female video game char that would satisfy the biggest feminists/SJW types.

Imagine if a game had female and male strength+ physical abilities be in proportion to RL ones. SJW would flip but it would sorta kill female classes in a mmo or any game involving combat pretty much.

#GamesofThePatriarchy

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
Real talk: Is it even possible to make a female video game char that would satisfy the biggest feminists/SJW types.

Imagine if a game had female and male strength+ physical abilities be in proportion to RL ones. SJW would flip but it would sorta kill female classes in a mmo or any game involving combat pretty much.

#GamesofThePatriarchy
you must be high lol to mirror RL, you'd have to include the ability for all female characters to mez male characters with their vag... and tits... but who wants RL in their game
tongue.png