Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Faddor_sl

shitlord
I've asked if he authored any specific classes (you'd think he was the brains behind ranger) and was directly responsible for the mechanical workings... and again, just a lot of silence.
I bet we can thank him for the 25% "hybrid" experience penalties - after all, Paladins and Shadowknights were just TOO FUCKING GOOD right? - and the racial experience penalties.

Fucker gave my Troll SK a 45% experience penalty then denied it. Made me wonder why I couldn't keep up on experience at launch and got left behind by my own groups, in terms of levels.

Damn drug addict.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Saw this gif this morning and thought of Brad... Just wish I had time to add a bag of money over his shoulder.

jack-sparrow-Favim.com-233371.gif

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Wikis Profile - About Us

SO it was Tom's idea for the apprentice developers.. Funny how the guy only really wanted to be a part of the community when he could profit. No money and he's still MIA.
So where is... anyone? I haven't heard anything from anyone in forever. Heck, i'm starting to miss the KTAM guy now. At least he stirred the pot everyone now and again. Guess KTAM is pretty barren with no Pantheon drama. That and the fact that 4 people could go out of town and it negatively impact their base.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How dare you question the team... they are hard at work
wink.png

Update: 5/27/14:
Please welcome Burdock to the Lore Team! He comes all the way from down under!
Please congratulate Radash -- he has been promoted to Lead Programmer!
We have a decent high level road map and are meeting today via Skype to get it cleaned up so we can efficiently and intelligently move forward.
Sparkling & I are merging lots of HLDD (high level design doc) text together into one uber-document -- should be done today or tomorrow.

Update 5/26/14:
Really quick update:
Working hard with Sparkling and the two programmers on HLDD (high level design doc) and programming road map.
The programmers already have the game building and running and are familiarizing themselves with the code base, etc.

Update 5/20/14:
We are having great success re-building the team, including the Programming, Lore and Moderator teams. A huge thanks to all who are volunteering their time!
1. New Lore: the WarWizard. Check it out in the Wiki and on FB (the new art from JP Targete is full size on FB)!
2. New Game Producer & Lore Master: Please welcome Sparkling and her growing team!
3. New Lead Moderators: Please congratulate Multisync & Kyndread!
4. New Unity Zone builder: Please welcome Montreseur!!
5. New Programmers: Please welcome KoRMaK & Radash!!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's only a matter of time before these people start questioning Brad about money. Cant wait till the new lore releases!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
How dare you question the team... they are hard at work
wink.png

Update: 5/27/14:
Please welcome Burdock to the Lore Team! He comes all the way from down under!
Please congratulate Radash -- he has been promoted to Lead Programmer!
We have a decent high level road map and are meeting today via Skype to get it cleaned up so we can efficiently and intelligently move forward.
Sparkling & I are merging lots of HLDD (high level design doc) text together into one uber-document -- should be done today or tomorrow.

Update 5/26/14:
Really quick update:
Working hard with Sparkling and the two programmers on HLDD (high level design doc) and programming road map.
The programmers already have the game building and running and are familiarizing themselves with the code base, etc.

Update 5/20/14:
We are having great success re-building the team, including the Programming, Lore and Moderator teams. A huge thanks to all who are volunteering their time!
1. New Lore: the WarWizard. Check it out in the Wiki and on FB (the new art from JP Targete is full size on FB)!
2. New Game Producer & Lore Master: Please welcome Sparkling and her growing team!
3. New Lead Moderators: Please congratulate Multisync & Kyndread!
4. New Unity Zone builder: Please welcome Montreseur!!
5. New Programmers: Please welcome KoRMaK & Radash!!
Still not enough exclamation marks